It’s said that these recipes will clear sinuses, too
The title would’ve been a mile long if I added that.
But that’s not important. You are here now and you already know what these recipes could do.
I mentioned a couple of times that it’s flu season.
Even though the weather continues to surprise us with the temperatures, you need to stay protected.
Your body should stop the attack of all infections and flus that you could get.
The metabolism needs to work with full force just to keep you fresh and protected.
When my daughter was 2 years old, I used to lie to her to make her eat her veggies.
I mean, I didn’t lie to her. If you look deeply in that, you will see that I was telling the truth.
The reason why she was eating all the healthy foods I gave her was because I told her they will construct a body armor around her.
This body armor will keep her safe from all the bad things in the world.
She doesn’t know about this, so you know what to do.
So, back on the main thing right here.
Be prepared for the winter season. If that annoying throat inflammation or sinuses attack, deal with them with this:
Recipe #1 – Hot Pineapple Elixir
Even though it doesn’t seem right to be drinking or eating hot pineapple, this recipe could come out really helpful.
Here is what you need.
- ½ pineapple juice (preferably fresh)
- ½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
Here is how to make it.
You just need to combine all of the ingredients in a saucer and heat lightly to preference.
Why it’s helpful?
- Because of pineapple’s anti-inflammatory properties
- Because the ACV alkalizes your body
- Because cayenne pepper helps the warming of your body and fights nausea
- Because the Honey comes with lots of antiviral and antibacterial superpowers
Recipe #2 – The Immune System protector
Here comes the biggest enemy of all flus out there.
Here is what you need:
- 1 lemon
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1-2 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 1 dash of turmeric powder
- 1 drop of mint extract
Here is How to make it:
Blend the lemon and ginger and add cayenne pepper, turmeric and mint. Add hot water to double the size of the mixture.
Why it helps?
- Because the lemon detoxifies your immune system
- Because the ginger breaks up the mucus in the lungs.
- Because the curcumin in turmeric has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties
Recipe #3 – Nice raw tea
I had to finish the day with tea.
Here is what you need:
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- ½ tsp finely grated ginger
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp raw honey
- ½ tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Here is how to make it:
Like any other tea recipes. Just boil 1 cup of water. Add all of these ingredients and stir until ready.
It’s up to you. If you are not sure about trying these natural recipes, maybe your friends will be up for it.
Share this with them and don’t forget to share a similar recipe with me.
If you have one.
Source: Healthy Holistic Living