Yes, you can always fork over your $5.41 for Caramel Frappuccino, and you can be on your merry way. No fuss needed.
But if you’re feeling adventuresome, then you really ought to try something new. Even if you’ve gone through the entire list of drinks available on the Starbucks menu, there are still “secret” drinks to discover. We’ve done our research and found out about these drinks on Part 1 of this article.
Our research isn’t done, and we’ve unearthed even more secret drinks. So, if you’ve already tried every secret drink revealed by the first article, then here’s Part 2—your journey of discovery continues.
Again, you can’t just say the name of the drink to get that secret drink. You have to be in the know, which means you have to be aware of what your secret drinks entail. So, to try any of these drinks, you better follow these instructions carefully:
1.Honey Nut Macchiato
The honey here sure makes a real difference in the drink.
- Start by getting a Caramel Macchiato.
- Put in some chestnut praline syrup.
- Then top it off with a packet of honey. Heck, go nuts and put in 2 packets for that real honey impact.
Despite the girly name, it’s a unisex drink, okay?
- Get yourself a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino.
- Put in some freeze-dried black berries.
- Now line your cup with some green mixed drizzle. That’s a combination of toasted coconut syrup, white mocha sauce, and matcha powder.
- Top it off with the usual whipped cream, though you can add a bit more matcha powder or some more of that drizzle.
3.Raspberry Mocha Eggnog
- Ask for an Iced White Mocha, except that you have the milk replaced with eggnog instead.
- Then add some pumps of raspberry syrup (Tall = 1 pump, Grande=2, Venti=3).
4.Matcha & Espresso Fusion
This one is a bit different, as you don’t modify a menu item. Instead, you start from scratch.
- Get some water and ice, and then mix some matcha into it.
- Add some milk, and you pick the type of milk you want.
- Also, put in 1 or 2 shots of affogato.
Yes, there’s another drink with a color in the name.
- This one starts with the Passion Iced Tea.
- You then change this into your Blue Drink by putting in vanilla syrup and some soy milk too.
- First get a Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino.
- Blend this with some java chips and a whole banana.
- Add some vanilla bean powder.
- Top it off with the usual whipped cream, along with some mocha drizzle.
7.Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappuccino
- This begins with the White Mocha Frappuccino.
- Put in 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Put in 1 pump of hazelnut syrup.
- Put some cinnamon sugar on top.
- Yes, you order your usual Caramel Frappuccino.
- But this time, put in 1 or 2 pumps of caramel syrup.
- Also add 1 or 2 pumps of hazelnut syrup.
- Add some java chips.
- Drizzle with mocha and caramel.
9.Red Velvet Frappuccino
- This combines half of a White Chocolate Mocha with half of the Regular Mocha Frappuccino.
- Put in 2 pumps of the raspberry syrup.
- Top it off with some whipped cream.
10.Rainbow Sorbet Frappuccino
- Start with the Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino, except you should specify that they replace the strawberry puree with orange refresher instead.
- Put in 1 scoop of vanilla bean powder.
- Put in 1 pump of raspberry syrup.
- Put in 1 pump of peach syrup.
- Add some ice, and blend everything together.
11.Cadbury Crème Egg Frappuccino
This secret drink has amounts of ingredients that depend on the size of the cup, so read the instructions carefully.
- Start with the Java Chip Frappuccino.
- Add some shots of espresso (Tall=1 shot, Grande=2 shots, Venti=2 shots too).
- Add some scoops of vanilla bean powder (Tall=2 scoops, Grande=3 scoops, Venti=4 scoops).
- Add some pumps of caramel syrup (Tall= ½ pump, Grande= ½ pump, Venti=1 pump).
- Add some pumps of vanilla syrup (Tall= 1 pump, Grande= 1½ pumps, Venti=2 pumps).
12.Key Lime Pie Frappuccino
Again, set the amount according to the cup size.
- This starts with Cool Lime Refresher with whole milk.
- Put in some pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup (Tall= ½ pump, Grande= 1 pump, Venti=1½ pumps).
- Put in some pumps of vanilla syrup (Tall= 1 pump, Grande= 2 pumps, Venti= 3 pumps).
- Put in some pumps of white mocha (Tall= 1 pump, Grande= 2 pumps, Venti= 3 pumps).
- Blend in the whipped cream.
That’s another batch of a dozen new secret Starbucks sensations for you to try out! Enjoy, and tell us what you think about them!