What’s better than treating your hair naturally?
All of those ads about shampoos got really boring.
They are always the same.
Every new edition is a “new and better formula”.
So, I’ve been thinking…
Why not use a homemade formula?
The last time I shared a formula about making your hair shiny, it turned out pretty well, didn’t it?
Many of you have tried it and sent me a “thank you” email.
For those who missed that formula, you can find it here.
This time I focus on shampoos.
I know how you feel about something when it’s homemade.
You want to try it, but you are scared.
Well, don’t be. These shampoos are made of all natural ingredients.
You are using a branded shampoo and I don’t see you complain about the chemicals in it.
I’ve tried the gelatin shampoo and I didn’t see any big difference on my hair from the first use.
However, I could see my hair being smooth and silky now.
Be my guest to try these homemade shampoo recipes and tell me what you notice.
Let’s see what these shampoos have in them.
Dry Hair Shampoo With Eggs
- Mix the yolk and white in a small amount of warm water
- Put the foam on wet hair and wash it without soap
- Rinse your hair with warm water
- Wash it with water and vinegar (1tbsp of vinegar to 2 liters of water)
- Rinse with herbal tea
The egg will give your hair the proper protein dosage.
On top of that, there is the lecithin and variety of amino acids that will protect it from damaging and dandruff.
Baking Soda Shampoo
- Dissolve 1tbsp of baking soda in hot water
- Add cold water
- Apply on wet hair
- Gently massage over the entire length
- After that rinse with acidic water (1tbsp of vinegar and lemon juice in 2 liters of water)
This is for women with medium length hair and medium density.
Shampoo with Mustard
This shampoo is especially good for those women with oily hair.
- Dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of mustard powder in 1 liter of warm water
- Apply on your hair and massage.
- Don’t rush to rinse immediately when you feel that burning sensation. This causes the blood flow to your skin and stimulates hair grow.
- Keep it on for few minutes
- Rinse it with plenty of water.
This shampoo is recommended if you want faster hair growth.
The gelatin is a highly beneficial ingredient because of its Collagen.
That’s a tissue connective protein.
- Stir 1 Egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of edible gelatin
- Stir slowly to avoid lumps
- Apply to wet hair
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Shower with warm water
This shampoo contains lots of proteins and it will become very beautiful.
There you have it.
I hope you will try at least one of these shampoos and tell us the results.
I’ll be waiting for you!
Do you think your friends will get interested about this? Share it and see.
Source: Good Morning Center