Vitamin E Oil
The Vitamin E oil is what you need to fight against free radicals. It increases the blood circulation in the scalp with its strong abilities.
- Massage your scalp with Vitamin E Oil
- Leave it overnight
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo
The great saviour. You only need natural Aloe Vera gel. Apply it on your scalp and hair. This is the best way to make your hair smooth and silky soft.
Now, if you want detailed recipe, check this out:
- 2 tablespoons of shampoo
- 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
- 1 tbs. Coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of wheat germ.
- Mix them all together and shampoo your hair with this mixture
Egg, Honey and Olive Oil mix
My long time friends. All antioxidants are in one place. The honey contains the majority of them.
It supplies the hair follicles with all the essential nutrients and promotes hair growth.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Egg white
- Mix them up in a bowl until you form a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on over your hair and let it sit for 20/25 minutes.
- Rinse it with cool water and wash your hair with shampoo.
- Rinse thoroughly and notice the difference.
Garlic and Onions
Garlic and onions are fast hair growth remedies. The power of allicin found in the garlic and the sulphur in the onions are boosting up the hair growth.
For treatment with garlic you need:
- 8 cloves of crushed garlic
- Olive oil
- Boil them together and apply the final mixture to the roots of your hair.
- Use this recipe regularly to notice the difference
For treatment with onions you need:
- 2-3 onions
- Grate them to extract the juice
- Apply this juice on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo
- Repeat this remedy once a week
3 thoughts on “12 All Time Greatest Natural Remedies for Hair Growth”
How long before you see results?
hey, you are an amazing writer… I love your post…
I also make an article on eggs for your hair long, thick and shiny please check this..http://myhealthblogger.com/benefits-of-eggs-for-hair-eggs-will-make-your-hair-long-thick-and-shiny/