Vitamins are an important part of everyone’s daily life. There are certain vitamins that your body needs to function properly.
We get most of our vitamins from food but we can’t get the required amount our bodies need. A deficiency in vitamins in your system will throw your body out of zinc. Most people take a daily vitamin that supplements their body of all the vitamins and minerals it needs.
So vitamins help make up the vitamins we lack getting from the food we eat. There are different vitamins specifically for men and women. We all need to take our vitamins. They even have vitamins specifically for children. There is a difference in vitamins for everyone. Women need different vitamins than a man because our bodies are different and require different amounts of each vitamin. Let’s find out why women need to take their vitamins.
A woman’s body is different from a man’s and a kid’s body. This is why they make vitamins specifically for men, women, children, and older people. There are also vitamins that both women and men could take. Women need to take their vitamins because taking a high-quality multivitamin may reduce cardiovascular disease. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in both men and women in the U.S. so taking the following supplements will reduce this risk:
- Folic Acid – Folic Acid is a B-vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Your body needs it to properly make DNA and other genetic material.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is important for everyone, especially for women over 40. It supports hundreds of functions throughout the body, including tooth and bone formation and overall growth.
- Calcium – We all know Calcium builds strong bones, but is also important for healthy muscles, nerves, and heart. Women should be careful to get enough calcium throughout life, most importantly at a young age because the body will lose some of that bone as you age.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D just like calcium, is essential for bone health and may reduce the risk of some cancers and heart diseases.
- Fish Oil – Most of us know that fish oil is a rich source of the two essential omega-3 fatty acids, EPA, and DHA, which are both acids our bodies need..
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 helps your body make red blood cells and keeps the brain and nervous system healthy.
These are the most important and beneficial vitamins that a woman’s body needs. As you can see they are all very familiar vitamins. These really are the most beneficial Vitamins for everyone, not just women. We get a lot of our vitamins from the food we eat but not all the vitamins that our bodies need. This is why women should take a daily multivitamin for women to help supplement their bodies of vitamin deficiencies in their bodies. It is especially important to take as you get older and your body changes. Vitamins also help protect you from heart disease which is one of the leading causes of death amongst men and women. So you can see the importance of vitamin supplements the body needs. These are the most important vitamins that women need to live a happy, healthy life. Don’t forget to take your vitamins. God bless!