The Intracoastal waterway is a beautiful place to live. It is home to many luxury homes and resorts, but it is also an affordable area with plenty of options for buyers on a budget. There are picturesque views of boats coming in and out of marinas, dolphins swimming by in the early morning hours, and even some alligators like you see on TV! So if you want to experience something contrasting to your average neighborhood or city life, then come down and find your next dream home today!
Living on the water gives you a sense of serenity and peace: you can enjoy the cool ocean breezes and the salty smell of the water. You can go for boat rides, take your kids to watch dolphins in their natural habitat, or just sit on the dock with friends while watching sunsets across the bay. Additionally, there are some areas that have boat slips so you can keep your own private watercraft close by. You can also enjoy the feel of being on vacation all year round- there is something for everyone!
- Market Trends: In recent years, prices in coastal cities such as Miami and New York City have been skyrocketing. Buyers interested in purchasing a new home may find it more affordable to shop elsewhere than in these metropolitan markets. Additionally, it’s important to note that homes near recreational waterways tend to appreciate faster than other properties not located along with them – this is why waterfront property has become wildly popular over the past decade or two!
- Your commute will be short – no traffic jams!: The intracoastal waterway is a natural buffer zone, so in the event of an emergency such as Hurricane Irma, those who live on the water will be better protected from flooding. Additionally, there are no traffic jams to deal with- you can get anywhere you want without any trouble! Plus, the waterway is home to many luxury homes and resorts, so if you are on the market for a new place to live, then it’s definitely worth checking out.
- It’s quieter than living in the city: There are no sirens, traffic jams, or helicopters overhead. This means you can get a good night’s sleep every single evening without any interruption to your peace and quiet! So, if you are someone who struggles with sleep deprivation or insomnia, this is the perfect place for you.
- It’s more affordable than living in the city: Houses on the water typically cost less money than houses located further inland. Additionally, there is little upkeep required- boats don’t fly into trees like they do when it rains heavily inland – so this means lower maintenance bills for you! It also offers plenty of options for buyers on the budget; if you want to live by the coast but not spend an arm and a leg, then come down and take a look at all homes on the Intracoastal waterway!
- The weather is perfect year-round: The intracoastal waterway near Myrtle Beach is known to be warm and sunny year-round with occasional cold fronts. Thus, it’s an ideal place to enjoy all four seasons without having to trek too far out of town! Moreover, the water is excellent for fishing, boating, and swimming.
- The intracoastal waterway offers a sense of tranquility: The place gives you that “away from it all” feeling while still being close to everything- which is perfect if you’re looking for peace and quiet or just some time off the grid. There is no necessity to leave your house because there are plenty of nearby restaurants, golf courses, parks with playgrounds, even marinas filled with luxury yachts just waiting for their next adventure at sea. You can also enjoy community events like concerts in the park during the summer months by local bands!
- They have some picturesque views: The waterways are lined by mossy green trees that provide shade, perfect for those hot summer days when you need a little relief from the sun. There is even wildlife on a daily basis – dolphins can be spotted early in the morning hours, and there are plenty of alligators living nearby, so beware if you’re looking for more excitement than your average neighborhood or city life! Myrtle Beach has something for everyone- come down today and find your dream home here on this beautiful stretch of coastline!
- The homes are usually larger with bigger yards: If you’re looking for a roomy feeling, then the intracoastal waterway has some of the best. There’s more space to stretch out and enjoy your time, whether it be with friends or family. You’ll also find plenty of community activities that will help take up any extra free time – like fishing tournaments!
Situated right on the intracoastal waterway, these homes are perfect for those who want to enjoy a beautiful view of boats coming and going from marinas all day. You will also find plenty of open space for relaxing- with dolphins swimming by in the early morning hours!
- More space in your house with bigger yards: Living on the intracoastal waterway gives you more space than your average neighborhood or city life. There’s room to stretch out and enjoy time with friends or family, as well as plenty of community activities like fishing tournaments to take up any free time!
- You can dock your boat on the water: You might not be able to take a cruise down the ocean, but you’ll get a great view of boats coming and going from this area. Plus, it’s just across the street- so close enough that you can enjoy some morning coffee while watching for ships leaving port in the distance.
- Natural beauty: The intracoastal waterway is home to many luxury homes and resorts, which will cost more than if they were located near an average shoreline or city life. But with plenty of options for buyers on a budget, there are still places available at affordable prices. With picturesque views of boats coming in and out of marinas, dolphins swimming by early hours every day, and the clear blue water, you can’t help but feel like you are on vacation!
Homes on the Intracoastal waterways are great for adventurers and explorers who want to find something different in their lives. You are also still able to live comfortably while on a budget with all the benefits of owning property by the water, like having access to fresh seafood dishes.