I got an interesting e-mail this morning. A woman couldn’t find the best recipe to make coconut water kefir.
She complained how some recipes missed the proper ingredients or made this water too thin.
I decided to help. After a few hours of researching through the Internet and reading lots of comments, I think I found the most perfect recipe.
Before I go down to it, I have to share with you a few benefits of the coconut water kefir.
This is unbelievable rich probiotic drink that contains high amounts of vitamins, electrolytes, and minerals. It includes Riboflavin, Thiamin, Beta Carotene, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Folates, and Vitamins A, B6, C, E, and K.
Here is a chart list that will show you why you need coconut water kefir in your live.
Now, let’s get down to the main thing. For making this recipe you would need a few ingredients you can buy from the grocery or a healthy food store.
- 7 cups of fresh coconut water
- 5 tablespoons water kefir grains
- Add 7 Cups of Coconut water to a ½ gallon Jar
- Place the water kefir grains in the coconut water. Cover loosely and let it sit for 48 hours. Don’t leave it longer than that.
- Once the coconut water is fermented, it will become cloudy and its color will be lighter.
- You will be able to spot the kefir grains up to the top. When they are done culturing, remove the kefir grains. These grains can be used immediately for a new batch or you can store them in water in the refrigerator for using them later.
That would be it. This is the simple process of making the best coconut water kefir.
Oh. One more thing. I almost forgot.
Don’t forget that there are three ways of making your own coconut water kefir.
- Use existing kefir as a starter
- Use a kefir starter culture
- Use kefir grains
The process is the same in all three ways.
Now you are ready to go.
Let your friends know about this. Share it with them through the sharing buttons below.
Source: Complete health and Happiness