In recent times, many people have started to use cannabidiol or CBD as a pain relief agent. CBD is just one of the 100+ compounds that are found in the plant commonly known as marijuana or weed. Marijuana has many varieties and CBD can be found in the sativa varieties. It is a potent and harmless method of pain relief.
Many individuals use Cibdol to treat their pain conditions. Especially for individuals with chronic pain management problems who do not want to resort to opiates, CBD can be a very powerful and effective alternative. In this article, you will learn more about 5 CBD-based pain relief products. You will also find out some more info about the compound itself.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol or CBD is an organic compound that is found in the marijuana or hemp plant. Unlike the compound THC, CBD is not psychoactive. CBD Oil for pain relief is made by first extracting the CBD compound from within the marijuana plant. The extracted CBD is diluted with a carrier oil such as hemp or coconut.
CBD is similar to the compound THC which is also found in cannabis. However, the former is not psychoactive at all unlike the latter. As a result, it allows users to enjoy the feeling of relief without providing them with the mind-melding “high” that is usually associated with marijuana. It can be used effectively to treat chronic pain and anxiety.
5 Pain Relief Products to Check Out
Here are some of the most effective applications that have managed to use CBD products for pain relief. They are perfect for pain management.
- CBD Gummies: One of the most effective and potent ways of enjoying the therapeutic effects of CBD is to use gummies. Gummies are a type of edible that is essentially a candy, which is why it does not have the earthy and unpleasant taste of hemp. It is also rich in other beneficial compounds such as antioxidants and vitamins.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil: If you want a powerful pain relief solution, then it is best to use full spectrum CBD oil. These compounds are very powerful and potent and they can help to engage properly with your body’s endocannabinoid system. These are a set of receptor chemicals that CBD oil can actively engage with and relieve chronic pain.
- CBD Capsules and Tinctures: These products are a great way of ingesting CBD. CBD tinctures and capsules are essentially concentrated or diluted CBD that is taken directly with food or applied under the tongue. These products are very easy to ingest and they are also some of the most effective. These products are just perfect for chronic pain management.
- CBD Oils: You can actually apply a little CBD oil under the tongue for the fastest-acting pain relief. If you are uncomfortable doing that, you can also apply the product in the form of topicals. If you look up how to take CBD oil, you will discover that lotions/balms are some of the most popular methods of administration.
- CBD Oil Spray and Atomizers: Oil atomizers and spray machines can also be used to ingest CBD oil so that you can benefit from its pain relieving effects. Even though the concentration of CBD sprays and atomizers is not that great, it is perfect for short-term usage and pain. It is also the best way for beginners and newbies.
The Pain Benefits of CBD
Cannabidiol reacts directly with the endocannabinoid system of the human body. Here are some of the prevalent pain types that can be treated with CBD.
- Neuropathic Pain: Also known as neuropathy, this kind of pain is usually caused by damage to the nervous system. This is the kind of chronic pain that is experienced on a daily basis by patients suffering from multiple sclerosis, herniated discs, shingles, etc. According to a 2017 study, Diamond CBD oil can help in dampening and managing neuropathic pain.
- Arthritic and Joint Pain: Conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis cause an incredible amount of pain in the joints of the patients. CBD can help immensely in the pain management process of individuals who suffer from arthritis and other related diseases. Apart from exercise and physiotherapy, CBD treatments can be very effective for individuals who suffer from such diseases.
- Cancer Pain: Individuals suffering from cancer and undergoing chemotherapy have to deal with a tremendous amount of pain, discomfort and nausea. Medical marijuana is also actually prescribed as a wonderful way of managing such symptoms. However, if you do not want the “high” effects that come with weed, then you should consider trying out CBD oil for your pain.
- Chronic Pain: Chronic pain is a kind of pain that can be caused by a number of underlying medical conditions that cannot be resolved. If you are looking for an effective way to deal with your debilitating chronic pain, then you should buy CBD oil and use it for pain relief. It is a very effective pain management method.
Additional Benefits of CBD Oil
Apart from pain management, many studies have shown that CBD oil can also have a good effect on the cardiac health and well-being of individuals. Recent research has also shown that CBD oil can be used to treat individuals who suffer from hypertension. It is also a very effective treatment of anxiety, stress and inflammation.
Other helpful CBD oil effects include helping people to manage drug and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. CBD oil can also be used to treat seizures caused due to epilepsy and other medical conditions. Recent research projects have shown that CBD oil can also be used for the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, antipsychotic effects, etc. It is a versatile substance.
Get CBD Oil
In conclusion, now that you know more about the various CBD products that are available, you can consult a physician and start using it. You can buy CBD oil online and then find out the best way in which you can administer it. Gummies and tinctures are some of the best ways in which CBD oil can be used.