It’s true that you can always rely of Starbucks to give you your favorite drinks. This can be a simple latte, or maybe you go with any of the colorful refresher drinks between $3-5.
But to be a true Starbucks fan, you’ll want to try the secret drinks that you won’t see in the menu. We’ve already revealed some of these secret Starbucks drinks in Part 1 and Part of this guide, but we aren’t done yet.
Now we get to Part 3, thanks to some contributors of helpful friends who’ve made their own discoveries. To order any of these secret drinks, you have to know precisely how they’re made, and you can consult our guide to make sure you’re in the know.
1.Cadbury Crème Egg Frappuccino
This drink recipe isn’t all that easy to memorize, so you better have notes on you when you order this.
- Start by asking for a Java Chip Frappuccino.
- Put in a shot or two of espresso (Tall=1 shot, Grande=2 shots, Venti=2 shots as well).
- Put in a few scoops of vanilla bean powder (Tall=2 scoops, Grande=3, Venti=4).
- Put in a pump of caramel syrup (Tall=½ pump, Grande=½, Venti=1 pump).
- Put in a few pumps of vanilla syrup (Tall=1 pump, Grande=1½, Venti=2 pumps).
2.Nutter Butter Frappuccino
- Start with the Hazelnut Frappuccino.
- Blend this with a whole banana.
- Put in some pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup (Tall=1 pump, Grande=2, Venti=3 pumps).
- Put in some pumps of toffee-nut syrup (Tall=1 pump, Grande=2, Venti=3 pumps).
3.Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino
You may only be able to get this secret drink during the months of October and November, so don’t wait till next year to try this.
- Start with the seasonal Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
- Put in a pump or two of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Blend this with some whipped cream.
- Top it off with some cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
4.Banana Split Frappuccino
This is very similar to the Banana Split featured in Part 2, but the addition of the caramel drizzle at the end changes everything.
- First get a Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino.
- Blend this with some java chips and a whole banana.
- Add some vanilla bean powder.
- Top it off with the usual whipped cream, along with some mocha drizzle and caramel drizzle.
5.Peach Ring Tea
- This starts with 2 orders: half of a Valencia Orange Refresher (if somehow, it’s available), with half of a Passion Tea.
- Request for no water.
- Put in a few pumps of peach syrup (Tall=2 pumps, Grande=3 pumps, Venti=5 pumps, Trenta=6 pumps).
6.Ferrero Rocher Frappuccino
- Start with the Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino.
- Put in 2 to 3 pumps of mocha syrup.
- Put in 1 to 2 pumps of hazelnut syrup.
- Top it all off with some hazelnut drizzle.
7.Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato
- Ask for the upside-down Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato.
- Put in 1 to 2 pumps of vanilla syrup.
- Out in 1 to 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.
8.Orange Creamsicle Frappuccino
This is a little fussy, as you’ll have to specify amounts according to the lines on the cup.
- Ask for an orange juice, filling the cup up to the first line.
- Put in some milk until the 2nd line.
- Put in a few pumps of your cream base (Tall=2 pumps, Grande=3 pumps, Venti=4 pumps).
- Put in a few pumps of classic syrup (Tall=2 pumps, Grande=3 pumps, Venti=4 pumps).
- Add some ice and blend them all together.
- Top things off with the whipped cream.
This will really wake you up in the morning, and it’s a great drink for an overnighter assignment. But you may want to refrain from using its popular secret name and just tell them how to make it.
- Start with 4 shots of espresso into a Grande cup. Yes, four shots.
- Put in 4 pumps of the white chocolate syrup.
- Put in some ice.
- Fill the cup up with milk.
10.Raspberry Caramel Macchiato
This one is relatively simple to make.
- Ask for a Caramel Macchiato.
- Specify that you want the vanilla syrup replaced with raspberry syrup.
Yes, you’re done.
- Get a Caffe Misto.
- Put in a pump of chocolate syrup.
- Put in a pump of hazelnut syrup.
- Top things off with caramel drizzle.
This may make you feel like Cruella, but then you can always watch that Disney flick with this drink in your hand.
- Ask for a Hot White Chocolate Mocha.
- Put in some chocolate chips.
- Add some java chips too.
So, that’s another dozen secret drinks for you to try out. For those who’ve discovered some more secret drinks we haven’t featured yet, tell us about them for Part 4 of this series!