I know you are busy. Trust me. I know the sound of that.
We all share the same opinion when it comes to taking care of us. That’s why I’m here.
Waking up early in the morning. Getting ready for work while making that healthy breakfast for our kids.
Going to work. Getting all the things done. Staying focused through the working hours.
Thinking about what to do first when you arrive home. Time is a luxury when it comes to a busy woman.
But still. That’s no excuse!
We have to keep finding that extra free time to take care for ourselves. Eating healthy, exercising and treating the biggest organ in our body, the skin.
That’s the simple formula to success.
Well, at least it looks simple. Changing your whole lifestyle is really hard. But, can you tell me what’s easy?
Most of you probably do at least 2 of these 3 things. I congratulate you for that. Keep pushing.
But what about taking care about your skin?
I can’t remember when was the last time anyone asked me about what to eat or what to do with their skin.
That’s since yesterday when a friend of mine said that her skin feels dry and dehydrated.
She asked me to give her advice on what brand is the best for this. I advised her to follow this page because I’m about to do something about this.
Why helping one when I can help many others?
That’s why I found 5 skin treatment recipes you can do in your home. They are very easy to make and don’t need hours to prepare them.
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Lemon juice
- Mix the ingredients until they form a mask
- Apply it on your face and neck and wait for 20 minutes.
- Do this at least once a day after returning home from work
This simple mask treats sun-tanned skin and keeps your skin hydrated and supple.
Mask for Soothing your skin
- Freshly squeezed Aloe Vera gel
- Cucumber juice in equal quantity
- Mix the all the ingredients until you get a mask-type mixture.
- Apply it on your face and wait for 10 minutes
This mask soothes skin and retains moisture.
Mask for hydrating your face
- 2 tbsp. raw milk
- 1 tbsp. almond oil
- Mix them all together
- Apply this mixture on your face and wait up to 10 minutes
- Wash with cold water
Do you feel your skin soft and moisturized?
Facemask to revive dull skin
- 2 tbsp. of mashed ripe banana
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- Mix them all and while mixing the ingredients add a pinch of turmeric
- Apply on your face
- Wait for 15 minutes and wash off with cool water
This mask will make your skin revived and glowing.
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal
- 2 tbsp. buttermilk
- 1 tbsp. almond oil
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Mix the oatmeal and buttermilk together
- Add the almond and olive oil
- Mix until it forms a paste
- Apply on your face and neck
- Wait for 20 minutes and wash off with cool water
This mask is packed with anti-aging benefits that will reduce the signs of you aging.
Which one will you make?
Share that with your friends. Maybe they will get interested in joining you.
If you want more, follow this link and enjoy variety of masks.
Yes, I have something for your hair, as well.
Source: The Indian Spot