Well, there are two categories of cooks in the world.
Regular cooks and the most amazing cooks with tons of ideas. We are going to pay attention to the second category.
Those are the people who are always finding the perfect way to cook the best meal ever. They are using tricks, tips, and their skills to do that.
I’ve never thought of a trick like this, but I’m always using new stuff I learn on the Internet.
Today, there are several potatoes on the kitchen table that wait for us to bake them.
But, what’s the best way to bake them?
They are extremely delicious and healthier than turning them into French fries.
How I baked potatoes so far? – I just wash them up, put them on a baking sheet and close them in the oven on 200 degrees.
And that’s it. I just wait for them to crack open. That’s how I know they are ready to be eaten.
Nope. This wasn’t even close to the best way to bake potatoes.
This new trick will catch you off guard and leave you with your mouth open. It’s something you need to try and make it yourself.
Pay attention to this:
1. Slice the Top off
2. Carefully cut five or six concentric rings. Depends on the potato size
3. Flip it and begin cutting all around the potato. Don’t cut in the middle
4. Flip the potato again and you should see the all the sliced up sections you’ve now created!
5. Olive oil and some salt magic!
6. Bake, bake, bake the potatoes for about an hour
7. Now, Shredded Cheese and Bake for 5 more minutes.
9. Play with your imagination. Bacon, sour cream, garlic butter… delicious!
Seven steps to a complete and masterful trick for baking potatoes.
You can top them with whatever you like.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends. They need to see it!