I can’t make you do anything against your will.
Everything you do should be your own choice. I’m here only to share what I think it’s good for you.
I know that people overreact when it comes to their health.
Sometimes, it seems like you are not allowed to do or eat anything.
It’s not like that.
There are plenty of healthy foods or things that can satisfy your hunger.
Gluten? It’s dangerous. Really dangerous.
Doctors warn us about this very time they have the chance to do that.
You and your diet can survive without gluten any day.
See why it’s important to reduce or remove the gluten intake from your diet:
Many diseases are tightly connected with gluten.
Sometimes you won’t know when it’s going to hit you.
The body gives you different signs, but you are avoiding them.
You think it’s nothing. It will pass. I don’t have to waste time and visit the doctor.
This is the first mistake.
When was the last time to check if you are gluten intolerant?
I thought so.
There are certain symptoms that you can notice on your body that could be a sign for gluten intolerance.
Let’s check them out.
- Digestive issues: diarrhea, bloating, gases and constipation.
- Chicken Skin on the back of your arms. This could also mean acid and vitamin A deficiency.
- Fatigue, feeling tired or brain fog after eating a gluten-rich food.
- Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease: Scleroderma, Psoriasis, Lupus, Ulcerative colitis, Rheumatoid arthritis or Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
- Dizziness or feeling off balance
- PMS, PCOS or infertility
- Frequent headaches
- Chronic fatigue diagnosis
- Pain in your joints, swelling or inflammation
- Mood swings, depression and anxiety.
Any of these sound familiar?
Stop saying “maybe it’s nothing”. Go ahead and check that.
No one succeeded in their goals by doing something just for a day.
Be patient. Have your goals in front of you. And do it!
You will feel better in no time.
Do you know someone who is a gluten addict? Warn them about this.
Source: The Hearty Soul