It’s really rare to find a nice product in the store that will finish the job completely. I can’t remember how many times I’ve been in a situation when the detergent that I was using for a couple of months got ruined by the company and
I can’t remember how many times I’ve been in a situation when the detergent that I was using for a couple of months doesn’t handle the job very well anymore.
The company behind it probably saw that this product is doing a great job on the market and decided to cut on the production cost to make a bigger profit. But, you can’t fool a customer twice.
This was before I started using cleaning products that I was able to do them in my home. I shared this with a neighbour here and gave her an idea to start a home business with products like this.
She started producing these DIY cleaning products and selling them in front of her house. She now has up to 15 products you can choose from. People just keep coming back to her.
This neighbour is doing really fine and she does this because she enjoys doing stuff on her own.
Let’s see what you can do at your home. You can be like my neighbour here and start your own small business.
1. Dishwasher Detergent
Tutorial via ablossominglife.com
2. Endless Supply Of Swiffer Pads
Tutorial via onegoodthingbyjillee.com
3. Wrinkle Remover Spray
Tutorial via inspiredbyfamilymag.com
4. Stain Remover
Tutorial via imperfecthomemaking.com
5. Polishing Wood Furniture
Tutorial via diynetwork.com
6. Glass & Window Cleaner
Tutorial via thedabblist.com
7. Dry Carpet Cleaner For Fresh and Clean Rugs
Tutorial via popsugar.com
8. Spray Starch
Tutorial via craftingagreenworld.com
9. DIY Febreze aka Fabric Refresher
Tutorial via coffeelightandsweet.com
10. Cleaning the Garbage Disposal – Vinegar Ice Cubes
Tutorial via thesmartmama.com
11. Simple Microwave Cleaner
Tutorial via henninghouse.com
12. General Purpose Cleaner And Green Cleaning Tips
Tutorial via howto.wired.com
13. Homemade Soft Scrub for Bath and Tile
Tutorial via liverenewed.com
14. Heavy-Duty Scrub
Tutorial via goodhousekeeping.com
15. Green Clean Countertops and Keep Food Prep Safe from Chemicals
Tutorial via houselogic.com
16. DIY Cleaning Wipes
Tutorial via livesimply.me
17.Homemade Laundry Detergent
Tutorial via cherishedbliss.com
18. Yoga Mat Cleaner
Tutorial via simplemedicine.co
19. Green Multipurpose Cleaner
Tutorial via elvajane.com
20. Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
Tutorial via sweetbasilnspice.blogspot.mk
21. Natural Disinfectant Spray
Tutorial via areal-lifehousewife.com
22. Natural Chamomile Foaming Hand Soap
Tutorial via sproutinghealthyhabits.com
23. How to Spring Clean With Nontoxic Home-made Products
Tutorial via good.is
24. Dusting Spray And Degreaser DIY’s
Tutorial via kinfolk.com
25. Basics Natural Products for Spring Cleaning
Tutorial via fortgordon.com
Do you think you can manage?
If you liked this post, don’t forget to share it with your friends using the sharing buttons below.