You know how we are about our hair. Sometimes I want to go to my hairdresser and tell her to shave my head.
That’s the moment of weakness when I really don’t know what to do with it.
The hair is one of the most important elements of beauty. I know we are not always treating it like we should, but that’s why we are women.
I’ve tried many shampoos that will return the previous volume and shine. Not a single one of them was worth the money I spent on them.
But, let’s put money aside. We are talking about the health of our hair. That’s what is really important.
I was trying different shampoos until I discovered the natural solutions. No, I don’t use this shampoo you will see below. I’m using something different. I already shared it with you in my previous posts.
In fact, I use several ones. Different methods of preparation. Similar and effective natural ingredients. They all do well for my hair.
This new formula you can do in your home is full with praising comments.
I did a little research to find more information about this shampoo and all I’ve seen are people who are claiming this shampoo restored their hair’s’ shine, health, and volume after a month of using it.
Do you know what’s the best thing here? – This shampoo formula is completely natural and homemade.
There are three major ingredients here:
- Nettle: one of the most efficient remedies for scalp and hair health
- Castor Oil: Full with vitamin E and ricinoleic acid that promotes healthy hair growth
- Panthenol: The vitamin B5 promotes healthy scalp and boosts the regeneration process of your hair.
Now, the recipe:
- 750ml plain nettle shampoo
- 2 ampoules vitamin B
- 30ml castor oil
- 100ml aqueous solution of panthenol
- 30ml nettle drops
- Take 1l bottle
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl or something that will give you easy mixing process
- Pour the mixture into the bottle
- Shake it well to blend the ingredients very well
Don’t forget to shake the bottle before every use. Apply it on the hair and massage gently. Then, leave it for a few minutes and wash it off.
If you think this shampoo will be the answer to your questions, don’t forget to share it with all of your friends.