We are moving on a path of technology and luxuries where we are only cautious of our standards and status. To win on this great run, we compromise on our health. We eat almost anything available and drink unsafe water too.
Besides, are you familiar with the reality that we can survive for many days without food but not without water? Unfortunately, thousands of people do not have access to the basic needs of life, and they die of thirst and water-borne diseases.
Globally this year, you will be surprised to learn that, around 2,562,020 deaths have occurred due to dirty water and related diseases. These figures are a sign of danger and should consider before it is too late.
Before we arrive at any solution, let’s firstly evaluate the sources of dirty water and the respective effects of drinking such unclean water on our health.
The Causes Of Unhealthy Water Are As Follows
- Release of untreated Raw Sewage from households and manufacturing plant.
- Chemicals dumped from Factories
- Agricultural water flows that trickle down to the rivers, streams, and groundwater.
- Urbanization development.
- The growing usage of artificial organic substances
- Oil Spillage
- Acid Rain occurred by the burning of Fossil Fuels
- Human littering and harmful aspects such as plastics, aluminum, glass, and Styrofoam, thrown into the rivers, oceans, lakes, and other bodies of water.
Although numerous Clean Water Acts and water resource policies have been issued and implied by our government, yet the desired outcome has not achieved.
The main reason for the unchanged situation is that most of the factories still dump their toxic wastes in the water bodies.
Effects Of Drinking Unclean And Untreated Water Are As Follows
Contagious diseases or water-borne diseases, such as Typhoid, Cholera, Fever, Dysentery, Jaundice, Malaria, etc. can spread through contaminated water.
Chemicals that are invisible to our eyes have toxins that can hurt our health.
- Pesticides or fertilizers
A spray of insecticide or fertilizers that enter into the water bodies generally due to agriculture run-offs. This can cause a severe threat to our health as they damage the nervous system or cause cancer.
Unclean water may even contain nitrates which are especially harmful to babies that drink formula milk. It hinders the amount of oxygen in the brain and can cause severe disorder.
- Other Chemical Compounds
Specific other components can be harmful to our health. Such as
It can damage the central nervous system.
It can cause liver damage, skin cancer, or vascular disease.
It can cause yellow teeth or damage to the spinal cord.
It can cause severe diseases like cancer.
The threat caused due to drinking contaminated can reduce by a combined effort of the enterprises with us.
What should we do to keep our drinking water clean?
In short, the answer is as follows
- You should avoid throwing litter in the water bodies.
- We should quit disposing of chemicals, paint in water supplies, or drains.
- You should make our children aware of the importance of safe drinking water
- We can also help in increasing awareness within our community.
Now A Question Arises, What Is The Role Of Industries In Clear Water?
Almost all products produced in industries require water in their manufacturing process. For instance, water uses for fabricating, processing, washing, diluting, cooling, or transporting a product — furthermore, water used for incorporating water into a product or for sanitation needs. Various industries, using a large quantity of water, are producers of food, paper, chemicals, refined petroleum, etc.
Need For Industrial Water Purification
As stated above, Industries have a significant role in the usage of water, and contaminated water has severe effects on public health. Consequently, it gives rise to the demand for an Industrial water filter.
As A Result Of This, Let’s Consider The Importance Of Industrial Water Filtration
- Industrial water filtration is an economic process that comprises of chemical and physical procedures to purify water and also make it safe for human consumption.
- The filtration process ensures undesired chemical compounds and inorganic materials, and biological contaminants removed from the water.
- It will provide clean drinking water to the thousands of workers employed in industries.
- The industrial water purifier also meets the needs of medical, pharmacological, chemical, and industrial applications for clean and potable water.
Surveys reveal that the plight of public health has been declining due to the consumption of degraded water. Water purification in residences and at industrial premises has become an utmost necessity. Nowadays, as the purification strategy reduces the concentration of contaminants such as suspended particles, parasites, bacteria, algae, viruses, fungi, etc. This procedure of ridding water of the compounds, assures that clean and safe water is provided in the entire city and an individual household. It efficiently works from large scale to small scale. So, the installation of a water purification technique is essential to drink safe and lead a healthy lifestyle.!