(EMAILWIRE.COM) SofemaOnline, a wholly owned partner company of Sofema Aviation Services, now offers Aircraft Technical Records Specialist Lessee Management for CAMO & TR Staff training as part of their growing training portfolio.
About the course:
Course type: Presentation without voice over
Duration: Equivalent to 2-day classroom training
Price: 117.50 USD (get up to 45% off with a Multi-Courses/Users Discount)
The course is designed to provide delegates with a detailed awareness of the aircraft technical documentation obligations in general as well as in relation to the end aircraft lease return process. Additionally, the delegates will spend time gaining familiarity with the various end of lease checklists to ensure an effective aircraft redeliver.
The course will also be of benefit if you are considering employment within the Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization as a senior technical records administrator or officer. Read more
The covered subjects are:
– About Aircraft Technical Records
– Abbreviations & Terms
– Regulatory Structure
– Introduction to Aircraft Leasing & Lease Contracts
– Continuing Airworthiness – The Role of Part-M
– Part-145 Purpose, Content and Relationship
– Contract and Subcontract Management
– General Guidance Regarding Lease Return Best Practice
– Introduction – Service Information – SIL, SB, VSB
– Parts Manufacturing Authority PMA / EPA
– Difference Between FAA Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) & FAA Supplemental Type
– Certificate (STC) Parts?
– Monitoring AD’s & SB’s
– Aircraft Lease Redelivery Technical Records Preparation and Issues
– Bilateral Acceptance of EASA / FAA STCs
– Authorised Release Certificates
– Aircraft Redelivery Technical Records Preparation and Issues
– Ensuring the Integrity of EASA Aircraft Technical Records – Correcting Errors & Omissions
– Aircraft Leasing Structural Repair Technical Records Considerations
– End of Lease Engine Preparation Checklist
– Aircraft Delivery and Re Delivery Key Event Milestones and Timeline
If you are SofemaOnline client, please join, Sofema Online Aviation Network (SOAN) membership and save 20% on your next training course.
About SofemaOnline (SOL) is a service provided by Sofema Aviation Services, offering a range of EASA, FAA, and other leading regulatory compliant and vocational online courses, many with voice over.
SofemaOnline.com Supports aspiring EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to gain the knowledge needed to take the examinations, you can self-study or complete short courses or distance learning courses.
Sofema Aviation Services EOOD
This news release first published at EmailWire.Com: