Elementary school students can combine learning with playing video games. Prodigy Math Game is a fun math learning platform that will allow students to improve their math knowledge and enhance their mental abilities. The program was designed for students from 1st to 8th grade. In playing the game, students have to perform game tasks and overcome monsters. To complete game tasks they solve math problems.
First, students solve elementary problems but with each level, the complexity of the exercises increases. The studying program is an online multiplayer game, in which children can cooperate and play together with their classmates and friends. This game was created not only for students but also for parents who can view the activity and achievements of their children and for teachers who can develop a curriculum for children.
Down below are shared some instructions on how to log in and play the prodigy game.
Prodigy game login:
- Open your web browser and link at www.prodigygame.com
- Press the «Login» button at the top right of the screen
- If you have an account, you need to fill in your Email and Password in the corresponding fields
- If you are not authorized, press «Sign up» to create your account
- Choose the type of user (Fill in your Full name, and mail address and create your password)
- Children who choose student type, create their accounts in-game
- If you are a student, you will be automatically linked at play.prodigygame.com
- On this site, students press the «New player» button and start the game
- During the game period they answer some questions, create a username, password and customize their hero
More additional information you may find here. With the login function, students can manage their accounts and view their results and rewards and parents can control the study of their children.
Prodigy Math Game app is available for smartphones in the Play Market and App Store.