Bitcoins had seen a huge surge in the past decade. Inspired by this, there have been multiple other cryptocurrencies that emerged offering more promising options. As the number of bitcoins mined steadily decreases, it is only expected that the world would be turning to other cryptocurrencies available at cheaper rates.
Tracking all your investments in one place
When you have multiple assets spread across various organizations or own multiple coins on various platforms, the task of keeping a tab on their valuations becomes a tad more difficult. We all keep a very busy schedule. Finding such time to cater to the assets can be quite demanding. That is where crypto and stock trackers come into play.
Investing in cryptocurrencies is similar to stock trading in many aspects. Both are prone to market surges, require a thorough knowledge of the sector, and need to be tracked daily. An example of such an application is the Delta Investment Tracker.
Functionalities of online applications
There are many online as well as mobile applications available that allow you to keep track of your shares and cryptocurrencies. It allows you to buy and sell multiple coins such as Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum, etc all from one place. You can also connect your wallets to the app. Along with this, it has a huge library of stocks, which enables you to connect your broker account and also provides live updates with detailed stock analysis.
What to look for in your stocks tracker?
Here are a few points to keep in mind while choosing your stock preferred stock tracker:
● Library of stocks provided. This is important because the more options you have on your tool, the better choices you can make.
● Currencies. This includes whether the app supports your local currencies. If not, you could end up spending a lot of time in manual conversions.
● Free and paid applications. Some tools offer premium paid versions with advanced features. Decide carefully whether you need them. Do look to various free options which provide similar functionalities.
● Broker account connections. You can always work without this feature but it is always a plus point if you can connect your broker account.
● Stock analysis. Most apps offer in-built analysis of how your assets are doing and even go to the extent of suggesting what your next course of action should ideally be using artificial intelligence techniques.
● Portfolio manager. Though this is a default setting for most applications, do check if your tool allows you to manage multiple assets from the same account easily.
Stock trackers go a long way in making your lids easier as far as this sector is concerned. If you want to learn more about the opportunities a stock tracker provides, check out https://delta.app/en/stocks-tracker. Delta is a leading provider in the field and provides loads of information on functionalities and trading in general.