Pizza lovers unite. This is something you can’t pass on. I’m talking about healthy pizza recipe that will blow your mind.
Do you want to know the best part (except that it’s pizza and it’s made of fruits)?
You don’t have to do baking. This means the pizza will be ready as soon as you put the last piece of fruit on it.
I made this recipe yesterday and I thought my kids started a war about who is going to eat the last piece.
They forced me to make another one today. And I already prepared it.
You already got the picture and I can see you asking for the recipe. It’s written on your forehead.
This chocolate fruit pizza recipe will change the way you look at pizza. The regular pizza in the restaurant will be 0 compared to this one.
Ingredients for the base:
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 15 whole dates (remove the stones)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Ingredients for the filling:
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 oz. Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. orange zest
- ½ tsp. orange juice
- Any fruit of your choice (kiwi, clementine, strawberries, berries, etc.) chopped.
- For preparing the base, you need to blend the almonds until they transform into a fine consistency. You should get almond flour. In the food processor, add dates, coconut oil, vanilla extract and cocoa powder and continue to process this mixture. Keep blending until everything is very well combined.
- Press the mixture into a baking pan or tart dish and place it in the fridge for an hour. If you want this to be ready for a shorter time, put it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the base is in the freezer, make the filling by mixing the fresh orange juice, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, zest and vanilla extract in a bowl. Spread this mixture on top of the pizza base and decorate with fruit topping.
- Serve and enjoy!
Mine is in the fridge. Leave it for half an hour until it’s perfect. And then, it’s pizza time!
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends. They will love it!
Source: Super Healthy Kids