Property maintenance is an arduous task. The task gets even more challenging when it’s under the attack of water, fire, or mold. The worst thing is going through it and witnessing the damage these agents can cause and yet be helpless.
There is little that a person and his family can do on their own. Professionals with expert solutions and tools best handle such challenging situations. To get the help in need, here is how one can use the expert solutions available on Restoration1. The company is a leading chain providing expert solutions in handling restorations for both residential and commercial properties.
Restoration 1 is a highly regarded restoration company. They offer solutions for commercial clients with years of experience and a broad range of restoration services. Irrespective of business size, the restoration solutions are customized to suit the customer’s needs. If the property is hit by water, fire, or mold damage, Restoration1 is there to take care of it.
The company is operational in 26 states and is available at just a phone call. The service calls are open 24*7 ensuring the customers do not have to wait for the day to break before restoring their lives. The disaster can hit anytime, and Restoration1 is well aware that the best customer service is when it is delivered in dire needs. It is experienced in working with insurance providers and even assists its customers in filing a claim correctly regardless of their location.
Services available on Restoration1
The company proposes a string of services for residential, commercial, and industrial properties. The most popular of its services are water, fire, and mold restoration. However, there are many more restoration solutions that the company performs. The complexity of damage restoration makes it crucial to ensure that each damage is handled with utmost care and safety.
With water damage alone, there are three distinct categories and four unique classes and moisture classification to get rid of the damage to the last bit. With such technicalities and commercial-grade tools to get the job done, Restoration1 excels at the damage restoration industry. To further know how the expert solution works, here is a breakdown of each restoration damage.
Water damage and its solution
Water damage is one of the most extreme types of damage that can strike a property. An insignificant water leak can turn into a bigger leakage problem with burst pipes or mold build-up. Either way, the apparent response is to get the repair done and the root cause eradicated. However, it is easier said than done. Most of the time, the repair means closing the business until the restoration. A closed business is equivalent to lost revenue, and hence, the longer the damage repair is prolonged, the bigger the troubles become.
Even if the problem showed up out of the blue, it is best to call for water restoration experts to remove every bit of the water and moisture. Any untreated spot may give rise to new problems. Flooding, plumbing leaks, a burst pipe, sewage backups, or an appliance leak in the breakroom are possible causes of water damage.
Three categories of water contamination
- Low risk- Broken water lines, sink overflow, and melting snow or ice are examples of this type of category.
- Contaminated- Toilet overflow and water heater drain pan overflow signify this category. This situation poses a threat to the business owners’ or consumers’ health if they contact the water supply.
- Severely contaminated- For both humans and animals, this can be exceedingly harmful and toxic. Sewage, flooding from rains or seawater, rising waters from rivers or streams, and weather-related water difficulties such as hurricanes or tropical storms are just a few examples.
To treat the water damage, the affected area of damage is secluded from the rest of the property to reverse the damage. The judgment is made based on the contamination level. To avail of the treatment, the customer needs to make a call on Restoration1. The solution experts start by assessing the damage type and tools required. The next step is to set up barriers to prevent the contamination from spreading.
The tools used are –
- Air Movers
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Air Scrubbers
- Moisture Detectors
- Gas Detectors
Mold damage and its solution
Mold can begin with as little as a tiny leak under the sink or in the water heater. Mold may grow in stagnant water in just 36 hours. This is why skilled commercial mold remediation firms are so vital to consult. Mold can form anywhere and everywhere, but it needs water or moisture to breed. It is microscopic and can quickly enter any workspace. The biggest telltale sign is the musty odor associated with it. Other symptoms of mold are-
- Flooding or water damage that occurred recently
- A burst pipe, a leaking air conditioner, or a plumbing problem,
- stale scents, Water stains, or discoloration
The tools used are –
- Moisture Sensors
- Thermal Imaging Devices
- Chemicals Treatments
Fire damage and its solution
Fire damage is a devastating experience for property owners both mentally and financially. The restoration of fire damage is a crucial step to build back the property to its original state.
To restore a property after fire damage, the following steps are taken.
- Building materials and damaged electronics are among the items to be removed and are deemed dangerous.
- To eliminate soot, dust, and other hazardous pollution from collecting on the floor, the floor coverings are removed
- The structural framing is checked, including the subflooring and support beams, to ensure the building is still stable.
- The odor and contamination created by the fire’s smoke and soot are treated.
- The HVAC system is either repaired or replaced, allowing the property to breathe fresh air again.
The services available on Restoration1 make it convenient for customers to get rid of any property damaging risks like water, fire, and mold. The skills and expertise of the well-trained specialists reduce the risk of further build-up of the damage. The nationwide presence of the company makes them a convenient and intelligent choice for damage restoration services.