Summer on my mind. Ray Charles sang “Georgia on my mind” now I have Ice Cream, I mean, summer on my mind.
You know that summer means Ice Cream and cocktails right? People worry about eating this cold food that wakes up every sweet sense in your body because it makes them fat.
And they are right. The cold and sweet ice cream is loaded with sugar that makes you really fat.
The question everyone asks is always the same. Is there an Ice Cream version that won’t make me fat.
Luckily for you, and the whole world, there is.
All of these recipes you will find below are all healthy and really tasty. I’ve tried couple od these before I wrote this post and I can tell you they really surpassed my expectations.
So, let’s dig in:
1. Low-Fat Dairy-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
Recipe via eathealthyeathappy.com
2. Fudgy Cocoa Avocado Ice-Cream
Recipe via theironyou.com
3. Mint Julep Frozen Yogurt
Recipe via backtoherroots.com
4. Toasted Coconut Banana Ice Cream
Recipe via kleinworthco.com
5. Healthy Strawberry Coconut Milk Ice Cream
Recipe via tasteslovely.com
6. Banana Mango Ice Cream
Recipe via agirlworthsaving.net
7. Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Recipe via thelemonbowl.com
8. Guiltless Banana Ice Cream
Recipe via dessertfortwo.com
9. Blueberry and Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches
Recipe via amyshealthybaking.com
10. Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
Recipe via aseasyasapplepie.com
11. Cherry Banana Ice Cream
Recipe via thecasualcraftlete.com
12. Pumpkin Spice Banana Ice Cream
Recipe via butterlustblog.com
13. Healthy Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
Recipe via worthcooking.net
14. Vegan Avocado and Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream with Pistachios
Recipe via divinehealthyfood.com
15. Lemon Ice Cream
Recipe via youtube.com
16. Quick Strawberry Ice Cream
Recipe via naturallysofia.com
You are welcome!
Don’t forget to share this tasty pleasure with all of your friends.