Dark circles under your eyes don’t look right. You’ll be using makeup to cover them, but when you wipe it out, there are they again.
These ridiculous bags can be the first symptom that something is not right with your health.
People get often confused about how these dark circles are getting on their face in first place.
There are several reasons for it:
- Poor Blood and Lymph Circulation
- Thinning Skin and Loss of Fat and Collagen
- Sun Exposure
- Scratching Your Eyes
- Irregularities with Pigmentation
- Heredity (Dark circles run in the family)
- Contact Dermatitis
Older people have these puffy eyelids that develop as a regular thing of aging.
Now, let’s get back to the real reason we are here.
How to Use Baking Soda to Reduce Dark Circles?
You’ve already met with the wonders of baking soda. It can be used for many things in your life.
The best thing about it is that promotes blood flow and moves along lymph as you continue to massage it onto your skin.
It also boosts your skin cells to renewal.
A Baking Soda Paste will do the trick and do its best to remove those annoying dark bags under your eyes.
- A shot glass of hot water or chamomile tea
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Cotton Pads
- Mix both ingredients until you form a paste
- Soak the cotton pads in the mixture and gently place them under your eyes
- Massage the place for 5 minutes
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes after the massage
- Rinse it with cold water and pat your face with clean, soft, and dry towel
- Moisturize with coconut oil or your favorite moisturizer
Some simple solutions for the same thing include leaving a spoon overnight in your freezer. Apply it under your eyes the next morning and let it sit until it becomes warm.
As you saw before, dark circles can be caused by dehydration and fatigue. Make sure you get a good night sleep every night and drink at least two liters of water every day.
You are the one who needs to take care of your body and health.
READ NEXT: Baking Soda: 7 Amazing Benefits You Need Now
Do you think your friends will need this?
Use the sharing buttons below and see what happens.
Source: Holistic Living Tips