The summer is coming, so it makes the perfect time for me to share this with you.
Are you familiar with brown spots showing up on the skin?
Spots like these typically occur in parts exposed to the sun. I’m talking about face, shoulders, hands, and forearms.
Don’t worry. It’s not something you should take for granted. They don’t harm your health, but could look embarrassing sometimes.
People keep visiting their doctors for treatment, but I have found a way for you to remove them at your home.
The person you are going to see in the video is Dr. Doug Willen. He is the author of Quantem Paleo.
Dr. Doug advises you to treat these brown spots with a homemade remedy. This cure includes apple cider vinegar and onion juice.
Here is the complete recipe for this mixture and how to use it.
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Onion Juice
Dr. Doug advises you to make your own onion juice by pulverizing a couple of onions until you get all of them completely broken down
- Add the pulverized onions and ½ cup ACV into your blender
- Mix them up well
How to Use it:
- Use a cotton ball to dip into this mixture
- Apply it on the affected areas of your skin
- Refrigerate the remaining mixture to use it for later
- It should be good for the next 2-3 days than the onion juice will lose its medicinal quality
The video below will lead you step-by-step for making this recipe.
I hope this natural and homemade remedy will give you the results you are looking for.
You have nothing to lose.
Yes. One more thing.
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends. They are looking for it!