When someone tells you that they can do something so delicious and awesome by using few ingredients you always look at them with your “that’s impossible” look.
It’s really tough to believe that only 4 ingredients could do wonders. Keeping in mind that the recipe is not for a smoothie.
This time, we are going to turn our focus to bread. Many people eat bread.
Some opt in for the whole grain and some don’t care much and go with whatever they feel like eating.
Either way, I can easily say that we belong to the bread addicts who don’t have any intention of stopping.
The hardest thing to quit when you want to go healthy is the bread.
If you look deeply into that, bread contains sugar that makes it so addictive and impossible to ditch it.
Thanks to some people who are always here to surprise us and watch our backs, there is a healthy version of bread that you can make at your home.
The only thing I don’t like in this bread recipe is the sugar ingredient. But, we are going to skip it and go completely healthy.
This bread is very easy to make and the ingredients can be found in the nearest store.
- Cream Cheese
- Baking Powder
- Separate the eggs. Make sure there are no egg yolks left in the egg white.
- Mix the yolks with the cream cheese in the bowl until smooth
- Take a separate bowl and add ¼ teaspoon of the tartar (or baking powder) and beat them with the egg whites until you get a nice mixture
- Fold the yolk mixture into the egg white mixture and mix them well together
- Grease two cookie sheets and use a spoon to evenly scoop the mixture into circles of the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
Cutting carbs like a boss!
Here is a video of the instructions to help you with the process.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends.
You are welcome!