After you read all of this, you can show it to your husband, so he finally understands why you are spending so much time shopping.
Every woman has a different body type and belongs to any of four categories:
- Apple Body Type
- Pear Body Type
- Straight Body Type
- Hourglass Body Type
Depending on your curves, you need to determine which part are you so that you can find the best clothes that suit you.
With this tutorial, I would want to help you during the process.
The first thing you need to do is to pay attention to your curves. Focus on how they connect your hips, waist, and bust.
Measure the sizes of the hip, waist, and bust and depending on the sizes you can determine in which body shape category you belong to.
The most typical size in all of the Western countries is 36”-24”-36”. Don’t feel pressured to fit into the shoes of these measurements.
Now when you know how to determine your body type, let’s dress you up.
The Apple Body Type
Whatever you do and whichever clothes you choose, try to attract the attention out of your midriff.
What does it mean?
- Keep the details on the lower and top third of your body
- Direct attention away from your shoulders and waist
- Focus more on drawing attention to your neck and bust
- Opt in for flared pants over straight-leg pants and wear bottoms to bring the attention away from the midriff
- Don’t wear dresses and belts
- Wear tops that cover the middle-section curves
- Dark colors will suit you perfectly
The Pear Body Type
Minimizing the attention to your lower half and focusing on adding to your bust and shoulder area will do the trick.
- Balance your top with your bottom to look perfectly
- Wear tops that “show off” your shoulders more
- Avoid pants that will narrow your legs
- Wear the right bra size. Push-up bra for adding up extra curves on the top is not a bad idea
- Straight-leg pants with heels are your perfect bottom option. Try slightly flared pants to see what happens
Straight/Rectangular Body Type
You need to wear clothes that showcase your curves. But, be careful, though:
- Exaggerated curves to avoid looking too thin
- Add texture and little bit of volume to your figure with frills and ruffles
- Avoid track clothes and baggy jeans
- Enjoy and feel comfortable in mini skirts to show your high and straight legs
- Wear belts and dresses that will add a little pinch at your waist
Hourglass Body Type
The body with the most beautiful natural curves. Dressing up to make them noticeable in any occasions, you need:
- Focus on your waist, as you need to wear snug clothes around the thinnest parts of it. It will make your curves show up more
- Follow your body’s outline and wear dresses that will showcase your awesome curves
- Establish a balance between your top and bottom. Wear dresses that pinch up your midsection
- Wear a supportive bra just to make sure your breast are not droopy, but perky.
- Focus more on V-neck dresses and tops. They are flattering and look beautiful on big-busted girls. If you want to avoid the attention off your chest, don’t wear necklaces.
I hope this will help you going further. Choosing the right clothes for you is like choosing what to eat.
Don’t forget to let your friends know about this. Share it using the sharing buttons below.