You can say that the cabbage ankle wrap is the newest trend circling the internet
My son loves basketball. He usually plays in the neighborhood with his friends and his high school.
His love is a little bit painful because he always comes with an ankle injury.
The doctors forbid him to play, but let me see you explain this to him.
So far, ice was the number one method we were using to reduce the swelling and pain.
But if he injures himself again, I will try this cabbage ankle wrap and see what happens.
Until then, I offer it to you and see whether it will help you.
There isn’t any reason why this wrap would fail in its job.
Cabbage is extremely beneficial for your overall health.
It’s low in saturated fat and cholesterol. The cabbage is extremely high in fiber, vitamin C, and K, and comes with similar effects as taking a multi-vitamin.
However, the cabbage is not only useful for eating, but it also does a pretty good job healing you, as well.
Let’s check the cabbage health benefits:
What you need for this wrap?
- Cabbage (organic. Red is preferred, due to its containment of anthocyanins, which are known for reducing joint pain and inflammation.)
3. Aluminum foil
5. Rolling pin
- Peel the outer leaf
- Dry it and cut out the stem
- Use the rolling pin to squeeze out the juice
- Wrap the cabbage in foil and put it in the oven to heat up
- Place the heated cabbage on the injured area
- Cover the place with gauze and elevate it a little bit
- Keep it on for an hour and repeat the procedure 2-3 times during the day.
Here is a video of the full process:
That’s how the cabbage ankle wrap will heal the injured place.
Don’t forget to use the sharing buttons below and share this with all of your friends.