Ladies, it’s our feet’s time to shine. Those breathable sandals you bought for the summer, but never had the chance to “walk them out” are waiting for you.
It seemed that these cold days lasted forever. I started thinking that hot days will never come.
And here we are. On the verge for another shiny and hot summer. It’s time to throw away those closed and warm shoes that did some damage on our feet.
Many women I know have started a procedure that cost them a fortune. A couple of feet treatments and a few new pairs of sandals are gone.
If you know what I mean.
I would go with this natural sugar scrub, achieve the same or even better result, and go for shopping in my sandals.
During the cold days, your feet were closed in a deadly, dark, and dry dungeon called the winter shoes. This does huge damage on your feet. They are dry and you can notice a few cracks on your heel.
We are about to fix all of that with this awesome homemade peeling.
Let’s take a look at this:
- 1 large tablespoon of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 7 drops of menthol essential
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl
- After showering, apply the peeling on your feet and rub them thoroughly
- The sugar will remove all the dead cells
- The coconut oil will nourish the skin
- The menthol will refresh your feet
Who’s trying this?
I know your friends would want from you to share something like this with them. For that manner, don’t forget to use the sharing buttons below.
Source: Natural Cures and Home Remedies