Your kids ask for sweets, but you don’t want to overload them with sugar?
Say no more. I’ve been there. I know that feel.
I have your back!
These hot chocolate squares are a must!
My husband made them yesterday and oh boy they were so tasty!
I can still feel their taste in my mouth just by talking about them.
My kids enjoyed them. It’s a really good snack when you want to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Of course, don’t overeat them because you won’t be able to feel all of their benefits.
Let’s dig in!
- 1 ¼ cup boiling water
- 3 tbsp gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut milk powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- A pinch of sea salt
- Coconut oil for greasing baking dish
- Grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil
- Set it aside
- In a small saucepan, boil the 1 ¼ cups of water
- After this, take your high powered blender, add the gelatin and ½ cold water
- Let it sit until it turns into gel
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the blender
- Blend until it’s liquefied
- Pour the mixture in a glass tray and put it in a fridge
- Slice’em up and eat!
Make them and share them!
They have a better taste when eaten with your family and friends.
Source: Eat Local Grown