Do you need help with your kids? – I know right. No one wants to miss the opportunity to be the best parent ever.
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I enjoyed learning and reading about other parents and how they manage to make the life easier.
I forgot about most of the things, but these hacks and tips really left a mark and made the experience even more awesome.
When I saw, these hacks put on one place, I thought to myself, what a great idea.
The reason why I’m sharing this it’s because it comes from parents who already found a solution.
You know what I’m saying?
I think there is wealth hidden around here somewhere. Knowing these tips how to manage and get away from a certain problem is like you’ve won the lottery.
You will find out what I’m talking about when you finish this post.
On the other hand, I’m opening the door for all of you to join the movement and share your hacks and tips about better parenting.
I think we are all ready to do this. Let the world know that you are becoming the best parent ever.
Your kids will love you even more!
1. Use Cardboard To Stop Car Fighting
2. Use A Fitted Sheet To Keep The Sand Out
3. Keep Your Toddler Busy By Letting Them Paint The Fence With Water
4. Hide Your Candies In Frozen Beans Bag
5. Color Their Routine And Teach Time Management
6. Put Your Kid To Work By Turning Chores Into Fun Games
7. Use Butcher Paper To Create An Endless “White Board”
8. Give Your Kids Controllers That Are Not Hooked Up.
9. Use Toilet Paper Rolls To Create A Garage For Toy Cars
10. Use A Plastic Egg To Keep Unfinished Lollipop Clean
11. Create A Chart On The Prescription Bottle To Track Medicine
12. Use Pool Noodle Will Protect Your Kids From Serious Injuries
13. Put Colorful Glow Sticks In Your Kid’s Bathtub To Make Him Feel Like Jedi
14. Keep Your Baby’s Eyes Safe
15. Prevent Your Kid’s Little Fingers
16. Prevent Your Child’s Toys From Floating
17. Wash You Kid’s Legos At Least Once A Month In Washing Machine
18. Put A “You Shall Not Pass” Sign To Teach Your Kids How To Save Toilet Paper
19. Make A DIY Bottle Holder So That Babies Can Hold It Themselves
20. Use A Pool Noodle To Make The Edges Of Tables Safe
The hack and tips you’ve learned today come from different experiences you would want to share.
So, don’t wait, use the sharing buttons below and let all of your friends talk about this.
Source: Bored Panda