To enjoy the best time with your newborn, a baby stroller is a must-have item in your baby registry. A stroller makes life with your baby easier and can make all the difference in the world as it is one of the most frequently used pieces of equipment.
However, most new parents are often confused about how to pick the best that fits their schedule or lifestyle, whether it is going on morning walks, heading to the park, or even posing for a killer photo with your newborn to share on Instagram.
Don’t worry your head no more as we have the perfect guide to help you choose the best stroller that fits you and your baby.
You Should Know The Type Of Stroller That Suits You
Based on what particular need the stroller satisfies, it is important that you know the different types of strollers available. Based on factors like the weight of the baby, size of family, and functionality, there are six types of strollers which are:
– Full-sized stroller: this type of stroller is useful when you plan to wheel your newborn until his or her years. As a result of its name, it has a sturdy and durable nature with features like padded seats, expandable canopies, and enough room for storage. However, if you are very mobile and use public transport, this might not be the option for you as it is usually bulky.
– Lightweight or umbrella stroller: Just as its name implies, the lightweight or umbrella stroller is portable and weighs under 15 pounds. It is foldable and can be easily carried on public transport. However, it is mostly suitable for kids under six months because it can’t carry a lot of weight.
– Jogging stroller: For active moms, this is the best stroller for you if you are in the business of brisk walks, hikes, or runs. Features such as superior suspension, telescoping handlebars, front-wheel swivel, and a hand brake. It can, however, be a bit heavy and difficult to assemble.
– Double stroller: You don’t have to struggle to take your twin or triplets on a walk if you have a double stroller. There are two kinds of doubles depending on the sitting position, which are side-by-side seating and the tandem format.
– Car seat carrier: This stroller helps you switch effortlessly between a stroller and a car seat. It is compact, lightweight, and makes it easy to move in and out of your vehicle. Unfortunately, it is most suitable for short-term use because the child quickly outgrows it.
– Travel system: This is a fusion of an infant car seat and a stroller with an easy-to-connect travel system. There are several types of travel system strollers depending on your choice, and having one can help you save money since you are buying both components as a set.
Brands like www.itemsbaby.com sell all types of strollers and matching accessories to make life easy.
Know What Your Budget Is
Like anything you want to buy, the cost is an essential factor to look out for. For new parents, the price of a stroller usually leaves you shocked and worried, but the truth is you don’t have to break the bank to find something that works for you and your baby.
At Itemsbaby, you can find durable strollers as cheap as $200 for regular umbrella strollers. They also offer sales from time to time. If you are looking for something bulky and economical like a travel system, then look no further. Their 3 in 1 Infant Car Seat Stroller Travel System with Luxury PU costs just $397. The 3 in 1 stroller boasts of several functions and can be used as a travel system, infant car seat, and baby carrier.
It is made of leather and aluminum alloy, which is sturdy enough to hold a baby that weighs up to 55lbs. It also has 360° rotatable wheels, a high view seat, a mesh design for ventilation, and is easy to install with a one-click folding system. Click here to find out more about this super stroller.
Determine Your Lifestyle Choices.
This is another critical factor to consider when choosing your stroller. If you are a parent who cares how fashionable or luxurious your stroller looks, then you should not be ashamed or feel vain. If Kylie can get outfits that match with her child’s stroller, then so can you!
Luckily, you don’t have to break the bank when your source is Itemsbaby as their Luxury Leather 3 in 1 Stroller Travel System is just what you need. The extravagant piece costs $588 and comes in three different colors: black, white, and pink. It is high-end and very fashionable, functional, and environmentally friendly. It boasts of a convenient hand brake system, adjustable handlebar, a large storage basket, and a stroller seat that can be rotated 360°.
It is also an ideal choice for both an infant and toddler as it can be switched from carrycot to toddler seat, and has a reversible seat that is comfortable for both parent and baby. Despite its modern look, this stroller guarantees your child’s safety with an En1888 certification (European Standard.)
Your Family Size Matters
Depending on how many kids you want to have or how much spacing you want to leave between your kids, you might have to decide between a single stroller or a double. You can also decide to go for more durable strollers, travel systems, or even single strollers that can be converted to double or have two seats and a stroller board.
You don’t have to be one of the parents who regret not making the right choice and investing appropriately when it comes to buying the optimum stroller for their kids.