The company Mamabee LLC, Livingston, New Jersey (“Mamabee”) operates the site Mamabee.com, a blog portal where users can create and run their own blogs. It does not cost anything to have an account on Mamabee.com.
By creating an account, you agree to these Terms of Service. Terms of Service may change at any time. By continuing to use the Service after the Terms of Service are amended you are deemed to have accepted the changes.
- User Data entered must be correct.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Published material and use of the service must be in compliance with US laws and may not contain:
- sexist attacks
- Foul Language
- Adult content
- drug propaganda
- instructions for piracy or hacking
- requests for or offers of pirated copies
- mass messages (so-called spam)
- sale of stolen goods, offers of sexual services, pyramid schemes or similar
- copyrighted, pornographic or offensive material
- self-harm behaviour or induce self-harm
- The user is responsible for all material published, such as images, music, text, etc..
- The user agrees to receive advertising from Mamabee and its partners.
- The user must not systematically disseminate religious or political propaganda.
- Mamabee cooperates with the police if there is any suspicion of criminal activity.
- Accounts that have not been logged into for 6 months may be terminated.
- Accounts solely created to link to other sites, such as “SEO spam” are not allowed.
- If the content of the blog or the person behind the blog negatively affects Mamabee ‘s reputation, the account may be terminated.
- It is not permitted to use or purchase automated traffic generation to influence the traffic to the blog or similarly manipulate requests and/or visitors.
- When using the service in a way that exceeds normal usage, the account may be terminated.
Mamabee has the right to audit members and freeze or delete the membership if the above rules are not followed.
2. Image Rights
All articles on Mamabee.com are published with featured images, it is responsibility of the author to provide image credit or proper license to use and be owned by Mamabee LLC.
The user gives Mamabee LLC free right to all images the users publishes, for use on mamabee.com and on @mamabeeblog on Instagram, free of charge. It can also apply to use in editorial material on Mamabee.com, mainly for Mamabee to promote the user’s blog. It is important that the user has the photographer’s permission to use images and possible claims by right holders the user is solely responsible for.
This free right for Mamabee LLC applies even after the user ends hers or his account on mamabee.com, if the images are published in the Mamabee magazine or on @mamabeeblog on Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram.
If the user after ending her / his account want the images removed, it is up to the user to contact Mamabee LLC for removal.
We aim for mamabee.com to always be available. Technical problems and planned maintenance may affect availability. We cannot guarantee that every feature will always work without any problems. We do not provide compensation for lost data regardless of the cause.
Mamabee is not responsible for unauthorized access to the user’s blog account or user information or for unauthorized modification of published material.
Mamabee is not liable for damage – whether direct or indirect – caused by users on mamabee.com
4. How Mambee handles personal information