The beauty is vital for a woman. It’s not about attracting the attention of the others. It’s about herself. She will feel awesome in her skin knowing that she takes a good care about her beauty.
Isn’t it great when you see a random woman in the park, walking with her husband and kids looking shiny and beautiful?
I feel happy when I see a woman like this. It fulfills me as a person and gives me bigger motivation to continue doing what I do at the moment.
Some will say that keeping your beauty at a high level requires lots of work and tons of money.
Well, I don’t agree with it.
In the next couple of minutes, you will find a few DIY facemasks you can do at your home. They are not expensive but work equally as well as a chemically enriched product that you buy.
Is it going to be something natural or full with chemicals? – The choice is yours.
1. Decadent DIY Chocolate Covered Face Mask
Recipe via thebeauteblend.com
2. Homemade Strawberry Lip Balm
Recipe via soapdelinews.com
3. Zit-Zapping Strawberry Face Peel
Recipe via helloglow.co
4. Strawberry Smoothie Face Mask
Recipe via callmeahippie.com
5. Strawberry Infused Sugar
Recipe via thecasualcraftlete.com
6. Kid Friendly Strawberry Toothpaste
Recipe via pistachioproject.com
7. Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak
Recipe via blog.consumercrafts.com
8. Homemade Strawberry Face Scrub
Recipe via theclassychapter.com
9. Fresh Strawberry Facial Mask
Recipe via kristineldridge.com
10. Strawberry Lemonade Lip Scrub
Recipe via hairsprayandhighheels.net
11. Exfoliating Strawberry Face Mask
Recipe via lifemartini.com
12. Strawberry Hair Mask
Recipe via ayeshablog.com
13. Strawberry Honey Acne Mask
Recipe via beautybanter.com
14. Strawberry Body Scrub
Recipe via hannahshealthyeatsandtreats.wordpress.com
15. Strawberry and Rice Flour Pack
Recipe via beautyglimpse.com
16. Strawberries and Cream Bath Bombs
Recipe via cookiesforengland.com
17. Strawberry Mojito Sugar Scrub
Recipe via yourbeautyblog.com
18. Strawberry Body Butter
Recipe via craftbits.com
19. Strawberry/Blueberry Pack for Oily Skin
Recipe via fashionmantra.co
Some of these face masks are even eatable.
Did you like what you saw? – Share it with your friends. They are waiting for it!