You will agree to the fact that grilled chicken breasts are always boring. Many times they are dried, or other times they are rubbery. But if you find them soaked deeply in a super-quick marinade made out of brown sugar, balsamic, and dried thyme, then deliciousness is guaranteed.
For how much time should I keep the chicken in the marinade?
Don’t keep it longer than 24 hours. The raw chicken can be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days. However, it shouldn’t be marinated that long.
How to avoid chicken from sticking on the grill?
If both sides are given enough time, then it won’t stick. As soon as you see those charred lines, the chicken will naturally detach from your grill grates. But if it is still stuck, then just give a minute more to it.
What should the internal temperature of the chicken be?
As per the FDA, every chicken should be cooked to a temperature of 165° (internal). However, you should keep the breasts close to 150°. Why should you do that? Because boneless and skinless chicken breasts don’t have fat, ergo, to maintain juiciness, it is recommended to pull them a little early.
Can I adapt to the marinade?
Totally! Trade-in an alternate acid for balsamic like lemon juice or champagne vinegar. Try distinctive new herbs such as cilantro or oregano. Don’t hesitate to include your preferred flavors or even hot sauce. Boneless and skinless chicken breasts are like a blank canvas to try one’s favorite characters.
What should I serve with this?
- Some grilled corn,
- Grilled pineapple sundae for dessert
- Grilled asparagus,
Ingredients to be used in making the best grilled chicken breast
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Kosher salt
- 4 chicken breasts
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
What are the directions to make the best grilled chicken breast?
- This recipe will serve 4 people and take 15 minutes to prepare everything while 45 minutes are cooked.
- Stir balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, olive oil, garlic, season, and dried herbs in a medium bowl. Don’t miss adding salt and pepper. Also, reserve ¼ cup.
- Now add chicken and toss it to mix it up. Leave it like that for at least 20 minutes to get it soaked.
- The grill should be preheated to medium-high. Add chicken and grill together, pouring them with reserved marinade. Each side must be cooked for at least 6 minutes.
- Before serving, make sure that you garnish with parsley.
After you have made this recipe, don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section below. For more useful blogs, read Laudee.com.