Butter in my coffee? Yikes!
That’s all for you right now. I know how that feels. Oily.
Some of you don’t want to mess up the nice cup of coffee in the morning. It makes your eyes open and get ready to work.
False. That’s only in your head. I know that coffee contains a large dose of caffeine that gives you energy, but coconut oil does the same thing.
We won’t argue about that right now. I was a coffee lover and I knew how it felt.
I still drink one cup of coffee a day and I enjoy it.
Seeing people putting a cube of butter in their coffee got me thinking why are they doing that?
I tried it. I didn’t like it. I’m completely honest with you. The taste was not good, but some people don’t even love the taste of coffee.
They drink it because someone told them to do that every morning.
However, I would get used to the taste if I want these benefits to work.
Yup. Putting butter in your coffee comes with huge benefits. Like it or not, it’s great for your overall health.
You or your friends might love it.
- Grass-fed butter regulates cholesterol. It has a perfect ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids. According to several studies, butter is a great source of Vitamin K. That means it reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Butter provides healthy fats that are usable for your brain. It creates cell membranes and hormones.
- Drinking this mixture every morning prepares your body to burn fat all day. CLA, an acid found in grass-fed butter, reduces body fat mass in overweight individuals.
- This mixture is called the bulletproof mixture. It gives you enough energy for the day and increases the cognitive function. Add a tablespoon of coconut oil in the mixture and you will get nice amped up drink that will produce ketones.
- Two tablespoons of butter in your coffee is a quick alternative for people on the go. It will give your body the essential fats and calories.
Plus, there is a video that will show you a few techniques how to make your coffee. It’s fun and will show you how to make your coffee.
Your friends want to mix coffee flavors? – Share it with them!
Source: Why Don’t You Try This