Buying hemp milk from the store is not that delicious. Just try this recipe once and you are going to see what I mean.
The hemp milk should be creamy, delicious, and a healthy substitute. It’s less expensive and healthier if you do it at your home.
The nutritious plant-based milk is full of essential nutrients. One glass of it contains approximately 7 grams of protein. On top of that, it enriches your body with a variety of vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats like omega-3s.
The recipe you are going to see below takes at least two minutes to prepare.
The author of the recipe is Maria Marlowe. You are going to love it.
Here are the ingredients:
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup hemp seed
- 8 pitted Medjool dates (or more depending on desired sweetness)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla (optional)
The method of preparation:
- Place all of these ingredients in a high-speed blender
- Blend for one minute
- Pour the mixture into a sealable glass and store it in the refrigerator for one hour
- The combination will be right up to five days if stored in the fridge.
Now you are ready to share this with all of your friends.
Source: David Wolfe