A beer with many healthy benefits. At last! My husband is looking forward to making this recipe. It will be really tasty!
This is not my first time to talk about Ginger. It can do wonders. It’s one of those magical foods that you need in your diet.
It has been used in holistic medicine for many years. It treats various health problems. It’s best when you are dealing with some stomach diseases.
So, beer lovers unite. This time, I will show you something you’ve been waiting for so long. A healthy beer! Maybe it won’t have the same taste, but it’s beer.
So, cheer up!
I know beer is not a drink for women, but this is highly beneficial. You can surprise your husband with this.
You can even “pack” it in glass bottles to get the proper beer feeling.
The next time when your husband’s friends come over for a game, introduce this to them. They will probably want the real thing, but wait until they try it.
Show them this article to see the real healthy benefits of ginger.
Now, when you re-read the benefits of ginger, are you ready to find out how to make ginger beer?
I know you are.
- 200 grams peeled and finely chopped ginger
- 450 ml filtrated water
- 225 grams brown sugar (I prefer raw honey)
- 115 ml sparkling water
- Several drops of lime juice
- Lemon slices
- Boil the filtered water in a pot
- Add the ginger in the boiling water
- Reduce the heat and cook for another 5 minutes
- Remove the pot and leave it for 20 minutes
- Strain the liquid from the ginger
- In a separate bowl: dissolve the raw honey with 1 cup of the boiled water
- Mix half a cup of the ginger juice with 1/3 of a cup of the syrup and half a cup of the sparkling water
- Add honey if you want a sweeter taste. You can also add lime juice
- Garnish the glass with lemon slices
A non-alcoholic beer that has numerous benefits. Invite your friends over. Introduce them your way of making beer.
The best way to invite them over is through the sharing buttons below.