Oh yeah! More DIY stuff. I love when I can prepare something efficient by myself. Okay, not by myself. I have a lot of help with my daughter.
She is the one interested in my DIY projects.
Let’s check the bathroom for a bit. Can you feel that strange odor coming from the toilet?
I know you are using it all the time, but let’s be honest here. The disinfectant you use is not “acting” well under pressure.
That’s why we ask for DIY’s help. You are the manufacturer and first user.
Who knows, maybe you will end up making a fortune off these things.
Make your neighbors the first product testers.
The recipe you are going to see now is enough for making 24 of these “toilet bombs.”
You will feel the difference right away.
Here is the full recipe:
- 30 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 30 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 30 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- ½ Cup Citric Acid
- 1 1/3 cup Baking Soda
- Put on your medical masks before you start mixing these ingredients
- Combine the baking soda and the citric acid
- Take a spray bottle and mix the essential oils. Stir slowly preventing it to fizz away.
- If the mixture is not damp enough, add a small amount of water in the bottle.
- Add water with extreme caution because excess moisture could make the citric acid fizz and prevent them from “exploding.”
- Place the mixture in silicone molds, and leave them to dry out for six hours.
- Store them in a container with a lid and keep them out of reach for kids.
How to Use them:
- Take one of the bombs and drop it into the toilet bowl
- You would want to stand back
- It won’t explode, but it will fizz a lot
- When it stops, the toilet bathroom will be completely clean, and the smell will take you to another dimension
Don’t forget to share these bombs with all of your friends.