This baking soda face mask could be the solution you are desperately want to find.
Many women share the same torture when it comes to acne, age spots, wrinkles and other things on your face that hurt your self-confidence.
Lots of factors could have their fingers into this. Starting from over exposure to chemicals in your makeup to hanging around in unhealthy environments.
When this problem occurs, we are jumping from a solution to a solution to find the perfect thing that works for us. Unfortunately, there are a few that work, but sometimes they make other conditions worse.
That’s because these beauty products are loaded with harmful chemicals.
This could be your number one reason to go with a natural face mask. Like this baking soda face mask that will help you fix the acne and radiant skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Take a small bowl
- Add one teaspoon of ACV
- Put two tablespoons of Natural Raw Honey in there
- Add one teaspoon of Baking Soda
How to Use it:
- The first step is to wash your face thoroughly to open up your pores
- Take a soft cloth and dry your face
- Apply the baking soda face mask evenly on your face
- Let it sit for 10 minutes
- Wash the face mask off with warm water
- Finish up with cold water to close your pores
- Use the mask a couple of times during the week to help your skin get its natural glow
Why this baking soda face mask works?
The baking soda comes equipped with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that make the acne removal a piece of cake. It will balance skin’s pH levels and reduce the possibility of further breakouts.
On top of that, the apple cider vinegar has alpha hydroxyl acid that will remove dead skin and return the natural glow of your skin. It’s antiviral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial ingredient that will cure acne and fight off harmful bacteria.
Last but not least, the natural raw honey has antibacterial properties which make it a great addition to every face mask.
Here is a video that will show you how to make this mask for acne:
Don’t forget to use the sharing buttons below and share this with all of your friends who have this problem.
Source: David Wolfe