If you ask a woman what was the hardest part for her opting out for healthy food, she will say quitting unhealthy food.
When I was making the transition I really couldn’t live without certain things. Now it’s really funny to me.
There are so many processed foods that cause addiction. This addiction stores fat in your system and eventually, you become obese.
The whole process is not simple like this, but you get the picture.
It’s really important to keep a healthy lifestyle. Health is wealth.
For many processed foods, there are healthy substitutes. I mean, there are substitutes for most of them.
Sometimes it’s the same taste and even better.
Most of the yogurts are full with fat and sugars. That’s right. There are hidden sugars in there just to make the taste better.
This is why people have been avoiding it. This is why I’ve been avoiding it.
I don’t believe much in those low-fat processed yogurts. I use a Greek yogurt if I need it for cooking a meal and that’s it.
But I’m about to change all that.
You know how important is to drink yogurt. I have several benefits here that will get you interested in this food.
With that being said, we can’t go on without a glass of yogurt a day, don’t you think?
I think I have the solution to the problem. What I found is a homemade yogurt recipe that really caught my eyes.
What do you need for this recipe?
- 2 tablespoons of ready-made yogurt (without sugar)
- 1 quart of raw, organic milk (opt for goat’s milk)
- Food-grade thermometer
- 1 bath towel
- 1 quart-sized mason jar
- 1 ice cube tray
- Wire whisk
- Electric heating pad
- 4-quart saucepan
Did you get everything? – Let’s see the instructions
- Heat the milk in the saucepan. Avoid scorching. Allow it to boil very lightly
- Pour it in a glass mason jar and allow it to cool down to 110°
- Stir the starter yogurt into the milk and seal the jar
- Wrap the jar in the heating pad and wrap it in with the towel. Leave it for 7 to 10 hours
- Remove the jar from the heating pad and put it in the refrigerator
- After letting it sit overnight, the mixture will transform in a yogurt texture. Use your imagination and add some spices or fruit for getting the most of it.
This is your homemade yogurt. You will be fascinated of how good it tastes. I remember my grandmother doing something similar to this every time we visited her.
This recipe is awesome. Don’t you think?
Go ahead and let your friends now what you’ve learned today.
Source: Juicing for Health