Everybody needs these. They are easy to make and taste really good.
If your next question is why you need these shots and not that alcohol shot you’ve been thinking about right now, it’s because they will give you more energy.
Don’t tell me that you have never woken up in the morning feeling tired. The feeling to go back to bed is stronger than the wish to go up and start your day.
That’s why you need these natural boosters. They will give you enough energy to last through the day.
Some people call that a cup of coffee.
The effects of these caffeinated beverages are only temporary and require another cup couple of hours later.
Too much caffeine is probably not good for your organism.
Okay Joana, we understand. We need to boost our metabolism and weight loss. Now, can we get the recipes, please?
I got carried away.
The recipes are very simple. All of these ingredients you will see below are natural and you don’t have to worry about any side effects.
The Green Smoothie Shot
- One slice of ginger
- 2 cups organic spinach
- ¼ frozen organic blueberries
- Put these ingredients in your blender and mix them thoroughly. Add some water if you want them thicker.
Metabolism Booster Shot
- ½ an ounce of organic apple cider vinegar
- A spinach of cayenne pepper
- ½ an ounce of lemon juice
- Mix them with a spoon and bottoms up!
Digestion Booster Shot
- ½ ounce of organic apple cider vinegar
- ½ ounce of lemon juice
- A pinch of organic ginger
- Mix them in a glass and drink.
These amazing and refreshing healthy shots are a great source of positive energy you need for the day.
Getting used to these healthy shots means climbing another stair towards a healthy lifestyle.
Don’t forget to share these recipes with your friends. They need energy boosters, too.
Source: Healthy Food House