Children are our treasure and our joy, but they also give u many challenges in life The greatest of the all is raising them properly, teaching them all they need to know about the world. It is a task as difficult as it sounds, with many little things that can go very wrong and very right along the way. That’s why they say that being a parent is the hardest thing in the world.
There aren’t any instruction menus or guidelines that teach us how to be good parents. We learn our own way of parenting with the help from our children. But there are many little things that apply to all children so sometimes we need a little help from parents who’ve already been trough those thing.
Instead of reinventing the wheel on your own, take a look at some ingenious tricks thought up by parents.
1. Cut up pool noodles to keep kids from getting hurt on the trampoline springs.
2. Use the liquid soap dispenser as a functional homemade water pump for filling up water balloons.
3. Use pool noodles as door stops to keep little fingers from getting smashed.
4. Use ice cubes to remove gum from your child’s hair hair.
5. Use empty shampoo and lotion bottles to make hand washing easier.
6. Use a plastic cup as sparkler shield.
7. Use a command hook behind your high chair to hang bibs.
8. Selling girl scout cookies Carry them in a plastic container
9. Put your kids to work by turning chores into a fun game
10. The best way to keep your child’s toys from floating away during bath-time.
11. Make a mark on the wall indicating the limit to how much toilet paper your child should use
12. Make a hammock for your kid under a table with a bed sheet.
13. Magic laundry cleaner, it is a mixing of soap, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda
14. Keep the hair on dolls soft with a mix of fabric softener and water
15. If your child’s afraid of monsters you need Monster Spray that stops kids from worrying at night.
16. Hold snacks and games by using a canvas shoe bag
17. Glue on the bottom of shoes will help prevent your children from slipping
18. Never have a juice stained shirt again.
19. Don’t mix up clothing – use the dot method to remember what clothing belongs to which child
20. Create a safe play area for your kids with inflatable pools
21. Catch popsicle drips with a to-go coffee lid
22. Boxing gloves as a comfortable backrest
23. A sticker help your toddler put their shoes on the right feet.
24. A simple way to disinfect Legos. Wash them in a mesh bag.
25. Put these clever stickers on your car taht tell children where to stay at the parking lot.
These might seem so silly and simple, but are so obviously effective, that at the same time you’ll wonder why didn’t think of them before. We hope these tidbits helped and we’ll try to continue providing you with more of these useful tips.
Liked this post? Share it with your friends using the buttons below.