Which little girl doesn’t like to play dress up? It is fun and adorable, with only one downside: the little girl starting to ask for more and more dresses. And that’s how play turns into problems, more specifically, budget problems. Even if you are a seamstress and you can make your own dresses, he material you need can still cost a pretty penny. But, this mother found a great and fun solution. She started making her 4-year old daughter paper dresses.
The creations are truly stunning. What’s even more amazing, most of the designs are done by the daughter named Mayhem and she also helps in putting the dresses together. With that not only are these dresses a result of joined effort, but also make Mayhem probably the youngest designer out there. You can see all of their original designs and recreations on their Instagram account 2sisters_angie.
Here is a small part of their ever growing collection.
1. Green And Pink Long Dress
2. The Asian Style Princess
3. Pink Dress To Fall In Love With
4. The Tiger Print
5. Violet And Blue Dress With Patches
6. The Rainbow Unicorn Dress
7. Stylish New Yorker
8. Violet And Silver Combo… Yesss.
9. The Modern Red Minnie Mouse Dress
10. Perfect For The hour-Glass Shaped Ladies
11. The Shark Dress
12. The Elegant Dragon Dress
13. Colorful Rio Dress With And Without Wings
14. The Globetrotter Dress
15. You Can’t Miss Elsa’s Dress From Disney’s Frozen
16. Go Long With The Sporty Football Dress
17. This Dress Is A Homerun
18. An Explosion Of Colors
19. Lovely Pink Print Dress With A Waist Bow
20. Golden Polka Dots Are Back In Style
21. Want Some Runway Designs? Can Do
22. Going Toe To Toe With All The Fashion Forward Celebs
23. The Wall Of Fame
24. Talk About A Stylish, Sassy And Creative Little Girl
Mayhem is absolutely adorable. Her cute creations has made her an internet sensation, but it also shows you what you can do when you cooperate with your kids. Let this mother daughter team inspire you to start your own family project.
Share this post with your friends by clicking on the sharing buttons below.