Every mother knows just how difficult it is to introduce new food to our little rascal’s plate. The vitamins and minerals they need to grow strong and healthy and for their bodies to develop normally are all contained in fruits and vegetables. But try telling the kids that they are good for them.
The mere mention of fruits and veggies make them pull the cutest little faces of pure disgust, making up all kinds of excuses not to eat those. They look at us with those big, beautiful eyes and ask “Do I have to?” And let’s not forget their promises of eating it tomorrow.
One way to get them excited about a breakfast filled with fruits and veggies is to make the dish a lot more fun and appealing. Here are a few ways to achieve that goal.
1. Who Wants A Hoot For Breakfast?
2. A Nut-ella Squirrel
3. Caterpillar Pancakes
4. Happy Gopher
5. Birdie In A Nest
6. Love Birds
7. Teddy Needs Some Honey
8. Sweet, Tasty And Irreplaceable Bunny
9. This Crab Won’t Pinch you
10. Veggie Fish
11. King Of All Vitamins
12. Vilma Rice And Shrimp
13. Yabba Dabba Doo Broccoli And Rice
14. Everyone Loves Snoopy And Charlie, No Matter What They’re Made Of
15. Help Batman Defeat Those Veggies
16. Mickey And Minnie Cuddling In The Morning
17. Eat Your Minions For Breakfast
18. Lady Bug Tomato
19. Fruity Flowers
20. Good Morning, Sunshine
21. Tutti Frutti Ball
22. Just Try Not To Try Some Of These Masterpieces
Let these food decorations help you make your first step in creating your very own fun and healthy breakfast dishes for your kids. Bon Appettite.