Before I read this, I used orange peels as a natural air freshener. It works during winter. I just put the peels on a heated panel and there you go. The fresh smell of the orange will take over the room.
I’ve never thought of something like this. People are geniuses. I assume there are people employed somewhere to sit down and think something like this. The most genius invention will get the award for being awesome.
At least, that’s what going on my mind right now.
There isn’t any reason to throw away the orange peels right away. You can use them as long as you like.
But, don’t overuse them. They tend to moist over time. So, you need to throw them away as soon as they start to change colors.
Let’s head over the DIYs. You will be amazed of what you can do with a simple peel.
1. Orange Peel Oil Candle
Tutorial via blazeyouradventure.com
2. Amazing Benefits of Orange Peels for Hair Care
Tutorial via letsgohealthy.net
3. DIY All-Purpose Citrus Cleaner
Tutorial via theprairiehomestead.com
4. Natural Room Scents Made In The Crockpot
Tutorial via primallyinspired.com
5. Candied Orange Peel
Recipe via gameandgarden.com
6. Orange Harvest Scented Muslin Tea Bag Sachets
Tutorial via therisingspoon.com
7. Start Fires With Orange Peels
Tutorial via apartmenttherapy.com
8. Refresh Sneakers With Orange Peels
Tutorial via popsugar.com
9. Make a Dried Orange Peel Topiary Tree
Tutorial via save-on-crafts.com
10. Orange Peel Sugar Scrub
Tutorial via gritsandgiggles.blogspot.mk
11. How to Extract Oil From the Skin of Oranges
Tutorial via livestrong.com
12. Bird Feeders
Tutorial via theseamanmom.com
13. Orange Roses
Tutorial via goodshomedesign.com
14. Dried Orange Garland
Tutorial via gardenmatter.com
15. Surprising Uses For Oranges
Tutorial via savingdollarsandsense.com
16. How to Make Orange Peel Powder for Face
Tutorial via hubpages.com
You are welcome.
Now, what I want you to do is share these amazing tricks with your friends. They would love it!