Don’t you hate when this happens? There is a reason why I always carry a deodorant in my purse. These new deodorant are like: we are going to protect you 24/7 but not today”.
I’m tired of these ads, but we have to use them until something or someone don’t come and tell us a better choice.
Maybe today is that day. I found a couple of DIY deodorant recipes that could give you dry and pleasant results. Plus, you won’t need to spend hundreds of dollars every month for buying deodorants.
Ready or not, here we go:
1. Armpit Detox for Optimal DIY Deodorant Performance
Tutorial via campwander.com
2. Homemade Grapefruit Deodorant
Tutorial via holisticsquid.com
3. Deodorant For Sensitive Skin
Tutorial via hollywoodhomestead.com
4. Effective Irritation-Free Deodorant
Tutorial via scratchmommy.com
5. Antibacterial And Cooling Deodorant
Tutorial via thesoftlanding.com
6. Spray on Natural Deodorant for Sensitive Skin
Tutorial via diyjayne.com
7. Jasmine + Tea Tree Deodorant Lotion Bar
Tutorial via helloglow.co
8. Coconut Oil Deodorant
Tutorial via callmeahippie.com
9. So Simple Spray Deodorant
Tutorial via jenniraincloud.com
10. Homemade Deodorant
Tutorial via mylifeatplaytime.com
11. Orange & Clove Deodorant
Tutorial via thrivingonpaleo.com
12. Coconut And Clay Deodorant
Tutorial via simplemedicine.co
13. Two ingredient Miracle Deo Spray
Tutorial via sweetsimpleliving.com
14. DIY Witch Hazel Deodorant Spray
Tutorial via aprillilyrose.com
15. DIY Natural Deodorant
Tutorial via naturallymindful.com
Fresh and clean!
These recipes are better when shared with all of your friends. Use the sharing buttons below and do the magic!