Somehow my mother became obsessed with me getting pregnant again.
She started talking about what foods I need to consume or what positions are suitable for the same purpose.
I won’t say I wasn’t interested about this, but having another baby? – I love kids, but I think two children are enough.
When I came back home, I kept thinking about what my mother was telling me about.
I felt the need to open up my computer and start researching the topic.
Here is what I found:
Your reproductive system needs to be healthy. See it as the base for conceiving. If you and your beloved partner are trying for a baby, you need to be ready to make some changes in your diet.
The changes are simple. There is no room for an obstacle when something beautiful is about to happen.
- Avoid acidic foods as the acidity in your cervical mucus could destroy sperm.
- Focus on alkaline foods as bean sprouts, peas, milk, as they increase your chances to get pregnant enough fast.
Check out this list:
I’m not a big fan of supplements, but if you feel the need of supplements you can opt in for them.
- Multi-vitamin supplements
- Consult with your doctor and use them regularly for better results
Before being pregnant with my first baby, I visited my doctor twice a week. I’m using this opportunity to say hello to the doctor for always being there.
I wanted to make sure everything is in the right order, and I’m in good health to conceive.
- Schedule regular appointments with your doctor to keep your health and process under control
- Don’t forget to call your doctor and ask him for advice before taking medications
Some women could get emotional and “pushy” when they are trying to conceive.
They always monitor their ovulation, which is important, and it can happen to them to want sexual intercourse at strange moments.
It’s not that their husbands will mind such thing, but regular sex is 100 times better than catching only the ovulating moments.
Have fun with it.
Different Sexual Positions
My mother did mention something about sexual positions, but I felt pretty awkward when she was talking about it. Can you get the picture?
Some people do believe that a particular sexual position increases your chances of conceiving.
The most used sexual position is the missionary position. However, try something different. Don’t focus just on one. Plus, it will make your sex life more exciting and fun.
I know I told both of you to have sexual intercourse on a regular basis, it won’t cost you anything if you are paying attention to your biological processes.
- Check your body temperature as one of the most efficient methods
- If your body temperature is higher than normal, it means you are ready to go as the chances of conceiving are high
- Don’t forget to keep a menstrual cycle chart
Don’t smoke, drink, or take illegal medications
- Studies show the caffeine affecting the chances of conceiving in women and sperm mobility in men
- Avoid cigarettes, alcohol and illegal drugs that could lead to miscarriage and abnormalities
Control your body weight and exercise
Women who exercise on a regular basis have bigger chances of getting pregnant. They are more fertile than the lazy ones, and the activities keep their hormones under control.
Overweight women have problems balancing their ovulation that could be rare and irregular. Plus, they have higher levels of estrogen.
Keeping in mind everything I’ve said earlier, it’s still important for both of you to have fun and enjoy in it.
If some of your friends are trying to conceive, now is the perfect time to use the sharing buttons below.
Source: Super Tasty Recipes