It’s hard to fight anxiety because, I don’t want to curse, but that **** doesn’t want to go out of your mind without a fight.
You should have a strategy. Anxiety is best fought with happy thoughts. I know your closest friends and family already told you that.
However, that’s not it. You need to be active on every battlefield.
The best thing you can do is eat the right foods that are proven to beat anxiety, follow a strict workout routine (have a different goal in your life) and implement natural remedies that feature strong fighting stress abilities.
In other words, you need to bring a change in your life, and you won’t have time to be anxious or something like that.
I deal with these people every day. They are anxious because they got fat and didn’t know how to lose fat. I mean, they do know but don’t want to quit some old habits.
And that’s what makes them anxious.
I had a client like that a year ago. I had no idea what to do with her because every trick up in my sleeve didn’t work. After a few weeks of a tough fight, I tried something else. The magic thing that got her out of the slump and made her lose weight is reading books and doing yoga.
Give it a try. It might help you.
Alongside the book, focus on these foods that fight anxiety
- Foods High in Vitamin B: Wild caught fish, ground fed beef, poultry, green leafy vegetables and brewer’s yeast.
- Dairy and Foods High in Calcium: It’s a relaxing mineral that reduces anxiety.
- Magnesium Rich Foods: Magnesium will calm your nerves. Consume more nuts, avocado, and sea vegetables.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: One food for you: All types of fish!
Foods to Avoid that Boost Anxiety
- High Sugar Foods: Sugar causes blood sugar spikes and contributes to stress during the day.
- Caffeine: Too much caffeine during the day increases the risk of strengthening up the anxiety.
- Alcohol: Causes anxiety-like symptoms.
- Processed and Refined Flour: These foods act same as the sugar. Disbalance the blood sugar and lead to mood swings.
Top 5 Natural Remedies to Fight Anxiety in 2017
Natural Remedy #1: Ashwagandha
It’s a natural adaptogenic herb that shows great results in fighting against anxiety symptoms.
Natural Remedy #2: 5-HTP (50-100 mg 2x daily)
It increases your serotonin. As you already know, the serotonin acts as a calming neurotransmitter. Don’t take this with any antidepressants or anti-anxiety medications.
Natural Remedy #3: Kava (200-250 mg 3x daily)
It reduces the panic attacks and overall anxiety. Don’t consume alcohol and consult with your doctor before you take any medications.
Natural Remedy #4: GABA (500 mg 3x daily)
This is an amino acid that acts fast against anxiety. It soothes it down and regulates the nervous system. You can use it to relax muscles, as well.
Natural Remedy #5: Magnesium and Calcium (500 mg Calcium and 250 mg Magnesium 2x daily)
Both minerals play a huge role into relaxing your muscles and nourish the nervous system.
Do you have any other natural remedy against anxiety?
Don’t forget to share it with us. While you are there, use the sharing buttons and let your social media friends know about this.
Source: Dr. Axe