The facial hair is not a pleasant surprise. Many women are using methods that are painful or not that useful.
It could be annoying and frustrating when you are doing it by yourself.
Just to avoid the rash or the pain, they undergo these expensive procedures for removing facial hair.
Luckily for you, I think I’m going to put an end to that.
The oatmeal method will open the doors to a painless procedure of removing facial hair.
Here is what you need, how to prepare and how to use this mixture.
- One tablespoon of oatmeal powder
- Two tablespoons of organic honey
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
How to Prepare it:
- Take a small bowl
- Put all of these ingredients together into the bowl
- Start mixing
- Mix them well until you form a thick paste
How to Use it:
- Use your fingers to apply the mixture on the areas with facial hair.
- Use circular motions while applying the paste
- Let it sit for 15 minutes
- After this short period, start scrubbing the “mask” against the direction of the facial hair
- Rinse with lukewarm water
After you finish removing the unwanted facial hair, proceed with your favorite and best acting moisturizer.
Repeat this method 2-3 times per week if you want to get the best of this simple oatmeal method. You won’t be able to see a hair more on your face after a month.
BE AWARE: You should perform this method at night because the lemon causes photosensitivity. We don’t want you to get some unwanted reactions on your face.
That’s how you remove facial hair with the painless oatmeal method.
Before you go…
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends. They’ll love the results.