Those marshmallows are terrific. It’s impossible to eat just one and leave the others for later. You just eat while your stomach holds.
The only thing that’s bad about these marshmallows is that they are full of sugar. And don’t get me started on what sugar does to your health.
Come on. I know you want to be able to feel the fluffy taste again. That’s why this honey-sweetened recipe will deliver the same flavor, but with a healthier complex.
I mean, natural raw honey is way better than sugar.
On top of that, you can make them in a coconut or chocolate version.
I want them ugly and that’s why this recipe will get you forget about the store-bought one.
Remember one thing. Sugar comes in different forms. You can find it everywhere including the natural raw honey. You can even find it in the fruits.
Eat these marshmallows as a treat, not a natural snack. Eating them too often will make your body store the excess sugar as fat.
So, you need to be careful with these, as well.
However, 100% natural raw honey is way more beneficial than refined sugar. So, you are safe to eat millions of them over the 100 years.
Enough of me. Let’s leave the recipe to do the talking.
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- ½ cup 100% Natural Raw Honey
- ½ cup Cold Water
- 1 ½ tbsp. grass-fed gelatin
- Grease a loaf pan and cover it with a parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper.
- Put ¼ of the water in a different bowl and sprinkle the gelatin all over it. Set it aside to soften
- Take a small pot and put the honey, salt and the remaining water over medium heat. Wait until the mixture reaches 240 degrees.
- Remove it from the heat as soon as it reaches the perfect temperature.
- Take a hand mixer and with “low speed” mix the hot syrup into the gelatin mixture by slowly pouring it down the side of the bowl
- Once the mixture combines, add the vanilla and increase the mixer speed to high.
- Beat it for 12-15 minutes until the mixture becomes fluffy
- Scrap it into the prepared pan and let it sit for 4-12 hours do dry. Make sure it’s uncovered
- Cut into squares
Yummy! I know this marshmallow recipe will become your favorite thing.
READ NEXT: No-Bake Desserts for Fulfilling Your Desires
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends.
Source: Healthy Holistic Living