The coconut protein cookies are your best option for the morning. Don’t ask me why because you need to taste them first, and figure out by yourself.
It’s something you’ve been searching for so long. Plus, they are cookies. I don’t feel the need to explain you this one. Everything that includes cookies must be so good and delicious.
As a matter of fact, these coconut protein cookies are exactly what you need for the perfect start of the day.
The ingredients you need for this recipe are on the healthy side of the things. They are full of healthy fats, protein, and fiber. They contain a low level of carbs and will give you everything you need for the perfect start of the day.
Let’s check out the recipe:
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup of High-Quality protein powder
- One teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ cup of Honey
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- Chop the sunflower seeds roughly or use the blender
- Place all ingredients together in a bowl and stir together. If you think the mixture is too crumbly, try to add another tablespoon of coconut oil and a little bit more water.
- Scoop the cookies into a cookie tray
- Gently press them down to flatten
- The ingredients are enough for 18 cookies
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Use 2 cups coconut shreds if you don’t want to use sunflower seeds
- You can use different kinds of nuts or seeds
- Use any flavored or unflavored protein powder if you want a different flavor
- Put coconut whipped cream in between to get the amazing sandwich
These additional notes are optional. So, you can improve the taste if you want as long as you stay within the healthy borders.
Don’t forget to use the sharing buttons below and show this to your friends.
Source: The Hearty Soul